PDA

View Full Version : Just had an Accident ARGH Please HELP!

fjear
11-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Hi Guys,

After rear ending a motorist who had himself rear ended the person in front after a minor accident. My front bumper of my beautiful Euro 2005 Luxury is smashed and only after some magical cable ties still managing to stay on awkwardly on the car. The grill also somehow managed to fall off the car and was smashed to bits by other motorists. There is also a little bit of damage to the front bonnet (its sorta bent inwards a little at the end)

Fortunately I had been looking to add a bodykit for a long time and now I guess I have the excuse I need to fork out the hard dough.

My question is, I am really liking the 2006 Euro R Kit, and was wondering is the kit sold as a full kit (with front bumper, skirts, rear bumper etc.?) or is it only a lip kit?

Would I need to source a front bumper first before looking for the euro r kit?

Or is it more I would need to buy the whole 2006 bodykit and then add the euro r lip kit?

Is it possible to just buy a OEM front bumper (top half?) do they sell it like that? and then add the lip kit?

I also need a grill and am looking for the euro r grill that will fit this kit my car is midnight black.

IF anyone can help out and point out any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

SuiJin
11-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Look around the part section should be able to source on, on ozhonda.

akina
11-09-2008, 02:20 AM
when buying lip kit it will not come with the front bumper, so u will need to buy that too.

yes u will need to look into a front bumper as well as the lip kit.

the 2006 body kit would be the euroR lip kit ur talking about.

yes honda does just sell the front bumper and also the lip kit (hope they still got some in stock).

for the euroR grill theres a trader on this forum that sells it, look around the traders section.

mp-
11-09-2008, 03:24 AM
unlucky about the accident. but :thumbsup: to the new kit

snYpz
11-09-2008, 06:58 AM
BTW there is a person selling the 06 OEM kit in the parts for sale section if u are unable to source the lip kit.

enkay
11-09-2008, 07:59 AM
whole mugen front bar! =P
or kenstyle lol

Crapdaz
11-09-2008, 08:05 AM
honda parts won't help you, as akina has mentioned.

you'll need to get stock bumper + lip else you can get a whole aftermarket bumper replacement.

angel
11-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Check HONBITS

BiLL|z0r
11-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Will an 06 bumper even fit on his 05? I thought they were different around the headlights.

Crapdaz
11-09-2008, 01:23 PM
yeh the grill area is wider.

Ken-f
11-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I know the 06 GRILL wont fit on 05, However, I think there is a high chance that the bumper may.

snYpz
11-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Will an 06 bumper even fit on his 05? I thought they were different around the headlights.

The bar should fit without problem...at least i hope so since i will fitting an 07 bar onto my 04 soon.
The size of the grille are different and the front bar in the 06+ is slightly wider than the 03-05.

unity
22-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Hi Guys,

After rear ending a motorist who had himself rear ended the person in front after a minor accident. My front bumper of my beautiful Euro 2005 Luxury is smashed and only after some magical cable ties still managing to stay on awkwardly on the car. The grill also somehow managed to fall off the car and was smashed to bits by other motorists. There is also a little bit of damage to the front bonnet (its sorta bent inwards a little at the end)

Fortunately I had been looking to add a bodykit for a long time and now I guess I have the excuse I need to fork out the hard dough.

My question is, I am really liking the 2006 Euro R Kit, and was wondering is the kit sold as a full kit (with front bumper, skirts, rear bumper etc.?) or is it only a lip kit?

Would I need to source a front bumper first before looking for the euro r kit?

Or is it more I would need to buy the whole 2006 bodykit and then add the euro r lip kit?

Is it possible to just buy a OEM front bumper (top half?) do they sell it like that? and then add the lip kit?

I also need a grill and am looking for the euro r grill that will fit this kit my car is midnight black.

IF anyone can help out and point out any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi, just wondering how your car came up after the repairs? My car sustained some pretty bad damage at the front after an accident earlier today.
I am extremely dissapointed. I don't think the car will be the same again.

viper8548
22-01-2009, 11:11 PM
The bar should fit without problem...at least i hope so since i will fitting an 07 bar onto my 04 soon.
The size of the grille are different and the front bar in the 06+ is slightly wider than the 03-05.

The 06 front bar fits, but you need the 06 grille as well, I remember you posting pics of a marone euro with the 06 bar and euro-r lip.