PDA

View Full Version : www.lucrestar.com.tw

Quest
12-09-2008, 02:00 AM
Hi there,

Searched the forum...could not find any reference to the website www.lucrestar.com.tw

Catalogue

http://www.lucrestar.com.tw/picture/product/eng/2005catalog-web.PDF

Does anyone know a bit more on the company. They have a catback system (BR-7011A) AHD-AC03L4S-BR7011A for the Accord....

About us
Established in 1977 and located in the middle of Taiwan, Changhua, with 100 persons of workforce and 108,000ft2(9,900M2) floor area, Lucre star has been in the Automobile Parts Industry for almost 3 decades,who is one of the most professional manufacturers in Taiwan. We specialize in Exhaust systems, Tuning & Performance parts including Headers,Down pipes,Resonators, Middle Sections,full Cat.-Back & Axle Back systems, Universal Mufflers & Tips etc.Owing to so many years experience in this field. We also carry a full range of Conventional Exhaust systems for after-market replacement.
For more information please contact by e-mail.

Type R Positive
12-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Never heard of them. They most likely punch out parts for other companies.

Quest
12-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Never heard of them. They most likely punch out parts for other companies.

Other companies like TODA and Skunk2??:zip:.....cos they are awfully familiar:confused:

Type R Positive
12-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Prolly just copies, like hytech does.
Toda are made in house....

They could be a bargain, then again, they could fall to bits like Jtune.

aaronng
12-09-2008, 04:41 PM
The accord that they refer to could be the widebody version. So there is a chance you'd end up with a small single outlet catback system landing on your doorstep.

Quest
12-09-2008, 08:47 PM
The accord that they refer to could be the widebody version. So there is a chance you'd end up with a small single outlet catback system landing on your doorstep.

Reason I am asking, cos my local racing developer is getting a sample of the header and exhaust system here around 1st October....He wants to use my car as a test mule.....and maybe give my current local setup a run for its money. :cool:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/quest227/Exhaust/AAC98V6BR7A1.jpg

Also, as I will be in Hong Kong come Dec....I might extend my stay to Taiwan to check it out first hand

aaronng
12-09-2008, 09:10 PM
If they are using as a development car, then that will be good. :thumbsup:

Aslam
12-09-2008, 11:45 PM
I just had a look at their catalogue, the exhaust looks nice, but I would maybe change the backboxes tho.......;)

Quest
12-09-2008, 11:52 PM
I just had a look at their catalogue, the exhaust looks nice, but I would maybe change the backboxes tho.......;)

Lets see what our pal organises...remember it's R&D, if he thinks bigger will work better, then we wait for another sample.:cool:

Aslam
13-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Lets see what our pal organises...remember it's R&D, if he thinks bigger will work better, then we wait for another sample.:cool:
Oke Doke, :thumbsup:
over and out...