PDA

View Full Version : Banned Members

emoluv
16-09-2008, 12:51 PM
How do I contact a member with 'banned' under there user id?

He had a huge for sale thread, I bought something, everything was ok and now he's banned so I cant PM him. I'm freaking out in case I dont get my item.
:(

onlykillzz
16-09-2008, 01:05 PM
i think even if they do unban him u probably will not be able to get a hold of him as most people that are banned dont normally come to the site a check there pm's until they think there ban is over.....

didnt you get a mobile number or email or anything.....

have a read of this
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&a=10
all those sticky are prity handy

all i can say is good luck

Q_ball
16-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Link to FS thread please?

krogoth
16-09-2008, 07:18 PM
yeh, give us a link

bennjamin
16-09-2008, 07:38 PM
scyt7e

was banned due to commercial sales.

*EDIT*

emoluv
16-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks, well he has good feedback.
How'd you know it was 'scyt7e'?

The for sale thread dissapeared but he was selling a whole bunch of intakes, integra stuff etc...

wynode
16-09-2008, 09:59 PM
How do I contact a member with 'banned' under there user id?

He had a huge for sale thread, I bought something, everything was ok and now he's banned so I cant PM him. I'm freaking out in case I dont get my item.
:(
As per onlykillzz post I hope people aren't relying purely on a OH for contact details. Please see that post for a bit more info.

I've edited Ben's post above as we cannot hand out personal information such as an email address. If you have already paid for something then I can pass on your email address to scyt7e to contact you.

Just post here with the item(s) you have paid for and i will pass on the infor to him.

emoluv
16-09-2008, 10:23 PM
I have paid for an item: Top Fuel Intake. My email is catzzmandu (at) hotmail.com

I'm pretty sure he is a good guy anyway, I just wanted to ask if he had posted it today as he pm'd he would.

royal
17-09-2008, 02:15 AM
I brought a leather shift boot off scyt7e

I've deposit the money, just need to get into contact with him to finish the deal. My email is sincesince@hotmail.com

Please get him to contact me through email or call/sms on 0411628287

Cheers

marcoardeno
17-09-2008, 02:55 AM
hey guys... im his friend anyway, hes said your intake, shiftboot and thebob's strut has been posted

u can call him on 0430181003 if you need to... and ben, that was harsh i think he didnt know that you can ban people from pm's... the for sale thread was his own stuff hence the limited quantities :(.

bennjamin
17-09-2008, 06:55 AM
hey guys... im his friend anyway, hes said your intake, shiftboot and thebob's strut has been posted

u can call him on 0430181003 if you need to... and ben, that was harsh i think he didnt know that you can ban people from pm's... the for sale thread was his own stuff hence the limited quantities :(.

Not harsh at all. His words were " i am a distributor of these parts. . . "

Enough said. He was banned due to infractions received.

As above , if you have paid for something reply here or pm myself or Wynode to pass on his contact details

emoluv
17-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the update 'marcoardeno' appreciate it.

marcoardeno
17-09-2008, 10:31 AM
so basically, you can't act as a trader... even when people pm you and you don't advertise? :confused:

bennjamin
17-09-2008, 10:43 AM
no you cannot. There is no place for backyard traders here....they undercut the proper fee paying legit businesses off ozhonda. If you or others find people doing similar things feel free to pm myself or another Moderator.

Q_ball
17-09-2008, 01:57 PM
I wish u put some more thought into your words prior to posting.
Ozhonda is not responsible for any of this.

Any misinterpretations made by either party is entirely their own business.
And please, that case there is simply a once off.
99.99% of traders are genuine people and have traded thousands of times with varying members around australia.

rk 86 wa
17-09-2008, 02:19 PM
i myself know scy7te quite well in person and from what he told me, he has sent multiple emails to wyn about trader status but he hasnt had a reply from him yet?

oh and pls dont ban me lol

bennjamin
17-09-2008, 03:55 PM
i myself know scy7te quite well in person and from what he told me, he has sent multiple emails to wyn about trader status but he hasnt had a reply from him yet?

oh and pls dont ban me lol

whether he did or didnt send , this does not justify his actions. We dont want backyard traders undercutting the decent people here with ABN's and that pay fees on Ozhonda.

rk 86 wa
17-09-2008, 04:35 PM
yah fair enough :)

45SET
19-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Wynode/Bennjamin:

Could you please contact this member on my behalf and inform him I received my JDM DC5R rear bar. All is in order and could you please also thank him for his service.

Thanks

.::F[L]Y::.
19-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Does Ozhonda pay the tax's? since you guys are getting money from traders to run this site. Im sure its a fairly handsome fee that the traders are paying too?

45SET
19-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Y::.;1900562']Does Ozhonda pay the tax's? since you guys are getting money from traders to run this site. Im sure its a fairly handsome fee that the traders are paying too?

Where do you think they get the funds to pay for the web domain and space that this site occupies.

If the traders have an issue with the fees they have to pay to be a trader on this site, i'm sure they are more then capable of discussing this with the OzHonda admin.

If I was running this site and I sure as hell wouldn't be forking out my own money for some of the disrespectful people that are here.

bennjamin
19-09-2008, 07:27 PM
If I was running this site and I sure as hell wouldn't be forking out my own money for some of the disrespectful people that are here.

Surey , this is common sense. This site is free for YOU members to use , you have a team of freelance moderators to help you out and help control the place - yet there are always a select few that complain about the site or its running. All i can say is get a life and show some appreciation guys !

Anyway , traders help pay for this site to be up for YOU to use.
If you dont want anything to do with traders its HECK easy to simply ignore their presence , they do reside in their own forum and hardly in the way. If you , FLY or others truly wish to become a trader please Email trading[at]ozhonda.com for more info on becoming an Ozhonda Trader

Otherwise prices are none of your business.Its to be discussed between the Site owner and Traders themselves.

Guys this is venturing off topic - point is this person in question is contactable , pm myself or another mod to contact them if you are worried of goods purchased.

.::F[L]Y::.
19-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Where do you think they get the funds to pay for the web domain and space that this site occupies.

If the traders have an issue with the fees they have to pay to be a trader on this site, i'm sure they are more then capable of discussing this with the OzHonda admin.

yes no shit sherlock...I was merely asking if the people who run this site pay any tax as they are receiving a form of income. ;)

ludecrs
20-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Jon,

If its under 6K/yr all tax is refunded as its classifed as a hobby.
If its over 6K/yr, then you pay the tax amount necessary.

wynode
20-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Y::.;1900838']yes no shit sherlock...I was merely asking if the people who run this site pay any tax as they are receiving a form of income. ;)

I'm quite aware of my tax obligations but thank you for checking up on me John. I think this thread has gone OT. PM or bennjamin if you have paid for goods and not received them ONLY (not to give feedback about how good the goods were...use the iTrader system for that).

If there is a valid reason for re-opening this thread then PM me.