PDA

View Full Version : Trader details brief

MWAKU
17-09-2008, 03:01 PM
I wonder, some traders have a brief detail of what they sell before you click them..

Could this be done to all of them, because I've browsed the traders, and found some things that i didn't even know that they sold any of these things and yeah. so yeah anyways, yeah, could it be done to all so i know what im going in to, and when i browse numerous traders, i forgot where i saw things, and have to keep looking for it again :(

Zdster
17-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I wonder, some traders have a brief detail of what they sell before you click them..

Could this be done to all of them, because I've browsed the traders, and found some things that i didn't even know that they sold any of these things and yeah. so yeah anyways, yeah, could it be done to all so i know what im going in to, and when i browse numerous traders, i forgot where i saw things, and have to keep looking for it again :(

Wow - three 'yeah's in the space of five words.

MWAKU
17-09-2008, 04:34 PM
AHAHA lols, i was in a rush, comp labs kicked me out cause they had a class :( trying to think to fast.

Q_ball
17-09-2008, 04:42 PM
I believe that option is up to the individual trader to manage.
If they want to describe their business, then they can.

I know 100% however, that admin can alter this via the back end of VBulletin but i dont know if that will be listed as a priority for them to do.

krogoth
17-09-2008, 07:43 PM
traders responsibility in the end

u could probably PM them with a kind suggestion and then its up to them to go with it or not

not much more u can do about it

its like walking past a shop in a shopping center, if u dont like their display for some reason, u can talk to the manager in a friendly manner, and he can take wat u give him or not, but u cant get center management to change it for them

same thing here

wynode
17-09-2008, 10:40 PM
I've requested traders send me information that they require under their sub-section. Only the ones that currently have a description have replied.

It's basically up to the individual trader to email me with the details they want there.