PDA

View Full Version : 94 Honda Accord

getm_up
25-09-2008, 07:41 AM
hey guys.just wondering if there are any cars on here that have an aftermarket rear bar on there cd5's.im looking for a rear bar and am finding it hard to find one.could someone please post some pics or point me in the right direction please.very much appreciated

Feverpitched
25-09-2008, 01:32 PM
carmate lists a few for the CD5.

subliminal
25-09-2008, 06:20 PM
If its just a stock replacement bar you are after check out http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ they seem pretty cheap, I've been meaning to get one myself. Otherwise if its a bodykit sorta rear bar as Feverpitched mentioned check out carmate or US ebay, although you'll pay through the roof with postage...

h22a accord
25-09-2008, 09:09 PM
ive got a full kit for sale for a cd5

Element12
25-09-2008, 11:16 PM
You can also try American ebay, you can get SIR lips for japspec accord, they look hot.

I was looking at the jap bumper for mine with the parking pole and all the other little bits and pieces to make it stand out from the crowd, but its about $700 just for the front bar, and it would have to be repainted, but its up to you.

FAT VTI
28-09-2008, 10:59 AM
us ebay ftw. you'll find the cheapest rear lips. Do u mean rear lip or a rear bumper as in a bodykit?

lips are about a third of the price, and when lowered probably looks better than a bodykit on the cd5.
Reasoning- My personal opinion is bodykits look a bit overdone on cd5's, make them look like every other lancer on the road. Also, once lowered, the lip kit is enough and looks hot IMO.

if you dont find what u want, or dislike us ebay, you can always try
www.gen5alive.com the store. Ive found it a bit over priced but you'll definately find what your looking for.

getm_up
29-09-2008, 10:41 AM
im looking for the full rear bar and i have filled in the rear boot and making a recess in the rear bumper for the number plate and rear lights.i have shaved my boot :thumbsup:.nearly ready for the paint job.wats the kit you have for sale and how much and pictures please