PDA

View Full Version : 92-95 model 5-door civic sedan

BiGG_WiLL
04-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Hey can one plz help me find a good one in Sydney?? plz i have alot of big plans for it!!!

Bumble B
04-11-2003, 05:03 PM
I'm pretty sure it's known as 4-door sedan.

Anyways, what have you got planned for it - do tell :P What have you got now?

BiGG_WiLL
05-11-2003, 08:59 PM
is the boot not a door, anyway i currently own a Kombi panel van, its flat black and hells low, i was about to put in a twin turbo WRX STi engine in it, but insurance was way to high, so i thought i'd try myself something new, my friend [CRXISM] recently bought a CRX so i decided to follow suit and buy myself a honda Civic. i wana fit it with a jetspeed bodykit with a DMD rear spoiler. then eventually wack in a V-Tec engine and then beef that up some how. But yeah i'm really desperate to work on a car soon bcoz i miss my kombi bcoz i sold it, and now i have nothing to do, so if anyone has one they wana sell in sydney, plz let me know, Thanks

A'PEXi
06-11-2003, 12:27 AM
i know you said sydney, but there was one in melb for 8700 which i thought wasn't bad ;)

Weq
06-11-2003, 12:40 PM
the 92-95 model Civic is called an EG. It comes in a 4-door sedan with a SOHC VTEC engine in the highest model (VTi). I actually got offered a bit of money for my ride the other day, this guy in a similiar year prelude came up to me while i was at the servo :)

wynode
06-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Hey can one plz help me find a good one in Sydney?? plz i have alot of big plans for it!!!

Try:
1. Trading post
2. Dealers
3. Online traders (carpoint.com.au drive.com.au) etc.

If you want someone to find you a car, then you usually have to PAY them to look for it. So unless you are willing to pay someone on the forum to look for YOUR car, don't expect anyone to post back here and say "Hey, I found you a car for $xxx".

BiGG_WiLL
07-11-2003, 09:30 AM
wynode listen here smart arse i dnt know who the **** u think u r, i simple asked a ****ing question, no one asked u to reply. i was simple asking if someone was selling or new of someone selling one, as in privatly, so lose the attitude **** stick!! so keep ur comments to urself!!
do u think i would just come on here asking for one without even trying some online dealers or the trading post, dickhead?

mo
07-11-2003, 10:19 AM
wynode listen here smart arse i dnt know who the f*ck u think u r, i simple asked a ****ing question, no one asked u to reply. i was simple asking if someone was selling or new of someone selling one, as in privatly, so lose the attitude f*ck stick!! so keep ur comments to urself!!
do u think i would just come on here asking for one without even trying some online dealers or the trading post, dickhead?

LMFAO...he's actually own ozhonda.com idiot! lol
damn should have some attitude too?

F*CK YOU WYNODE :wink:
btw we need some better smileys :lol:

BiGG_WiLL
07-11-2003, 08:39 PM
i dnt care if he's the damn pope, doesnt give him the right to be rude, i simply asked a ****ing question, all he had to say was, try the trading post and some other dealers, if they have nothing chances r not alot of ppl in here know either, see how thats not rude, with 1580 post i would of thought he'd know better!!!

wynode
07-11-2003, 09:29 PM
BiGG_WiLL, I must have had PMS or something so apologies for comming across like a 'dickhead', but your post isn't really very specific.

BiGG_WiLL
09-11-2003, 12:57 PM
its cool man, next time i'll explain a bit more, sorry

-MuGen PoWer-
21-11-2003, 12:07 PM
i was wondering what is your budget because i have a frend that might wana sell his 1. got a body kit, spoiler and it suites you because your gona get a new engine for it.

Chi
21-11-2003, 04:55 PM
My friend has a GLi with around 75000 Kms, its legit not winded down....

Its a 94 model and has some usual mods like filters, exhaust altezza lights...

i think he's asking aorund 11-12k , the car is very very good condition...
he bought it off an older lady....

[[d a n n y]]
22-11-2003, 09:30 AM
ok mate...this is sum of prices ive seen..

EG hatch or sedan...start as 5000 bucks for breeze to VTi or Si to about 11K but most civic 92-95 models are sub 10K so set ur budget to 10K then u can buy the car and have sum money to mod it..and plus dunt forget to nego the price..