Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro Luxury

[CL9] Removing side mirrors

My LHS mirror indicator strip is smashed. I have a replacement (what a rip, $145 for a bit of plastic with some LEDs in it!) but I'm not sure how to disassemble the mirror assembly to get at it. The clerk at the parts shop at the dealership swung the monitor away from me while looking up the part number - if I'd had 2 more seconds I'd have taken in the exploded diagram in its entirety and wouldn't have a problem. I just don't know how to get the mirror off.

Does it sit on ball-and-socket joints? Can I just pop it off? Once I have the mirror off I'll be right.

Any help would be appreciated...

t

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-e View Post
    My LHS mirror indicator strip is smashed. I have a replacement (what a rip, $145 for a bit of plastic with some LEDs in it!) but I'm not sure how to disassemble the mirror assembly to get at it. The clerk at the parts shop at the dealership swung the monitor away from me while looking up the part number - if I'd had 2 more seconds I'd have taken in the exploded diagram in its entirety and wouldn't have a problem. I just don't know how to get the mirror off.

Does it sit on ball-and-socket joints? Can I just pop it off? Once I have the mirror off I'll be right.

Any help would be appreciated...

t
    Go here 1st.http://www.creatox.ru/Accord/hondaesm.html Open with Internet Explorer.Click on Shop manual.Go to.Lights exterior.Then turn signal/hazard warning lights.Then side turn signal lights replacement.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro Luxury
    Excellent! I thought it would pop out. Thanks for the linkage. /bookmarks

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-e View Post
    Excellent! I thought it would pop out. Thanks for the linkage. /bookmarks
    No worries.Link courtesy of kodak.