Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74754555657585960 LastLast
    lol man anyone see barrichellos dad.. bloody mirror image HAHA..

congratz to jenson.. bloody deserved it..

such an eventful race... good drives from a few drivers out there... was quite impressed with kobayashi... even though he done a couple of dodgy moves...

bl for barrichello though gettin the puncture.. i wanted him to be on the podium at least...

bring on abu dabi..!

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14

sounded like an epic race... argh! just watch the re-run tomorrow on one HD...

congratulations to Mark Webber one winning a what sounds to be really awesome race... and Jenson Button on the championship...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Will be interesting to see how Brawn goes next year, now that the other teams have caught up in terms of car development.

Congrats to Button, after so many years he has finally achieved his championship. And looks like Webber's bad luck is being washed away.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Odyssey
    I was a member of the Jordan Fan Club for a few years, because they used Honda engines, and I really liked Eddie Jordan and his team too. Then I followed Honda on their return to F1, and this year I followed Brawn.

F1 is my favourite form of motorsport, and I've been going to the Aust F1GP since '98. Great to see Button & Brawn win the F1 Titles, but I was kinda hoping that Barrichello would win at Brazil.

MW was interviewed on the Nova Radio Station (Melb) this morning and sounded uninterested (must have been early in the morning in UK, or wherever he was talking from). I reckon he has set himself up nicely for a very good shot at the title next year. Hardly any FIA changes for 2010 as far as car technology requirements are concerned, so Webber's Red Bull racer should be very competitive again.

Anyhow, looking forward to Abu Dhabi, and the F1 season 2010. Got Aust F1GP 2010 tickets & accommodation already paid for

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    fairytale season

fcuk me dead... another season of F1 is over ...................

withdraw symptoms are on its way...

cant wait for next season...
    Button vs Rosberg
    Hamilton vs Raikkonen?
    + new rules and new teams...
    bring on 2010

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    Just a recent article i found in regards to the Toyota racing team, which for next season they may not compete.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=926652

yeah an official announcement within a couple of days apparently...
    n bridgestone is out after 2010 aswell...
    i'd really like to see more than just one tyre supplier in the sport... i miss the michelin vs bridgestone days...

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    wtf bridgestone out???????
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    must be another "cost cutting" measure being put forward...

they should bring in more tyre providers but... if there is one tyre provider theres more room for price fixing because theres no other tyre provider to pitch a cheaper price for all the up and coming teams... F1 politics f**king suck anyway... it was all the FIA's lame effort on policy to try and standardize the racing in the end they have probably made tyres more expensive...

tyres ain't that expensive anyway... its all the engines and management and all that which cost the money in F1... but the FIA is trying to say that "every penny counts" highly unlikely seeming as most teams struggle to spend under 150 million... i got a mad proposal for the FIA if your too cheap ass to compete in F1... dont!
    Last edited by i_s2_honda; 04-11-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    More sadden news for the Formula 1 as Renault may join Toyota in leaving the racing competition also.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.a...927272&rss=yes

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK
    we race.. we didnt learn.. we pulled out...

lol @ f1.. not gonna have a tyre supplier after 2010... michelin will definately not come back after being pushed out...
    i say sucked in FIA... with all your dodgy and under the table deals and stupid management & involvement with shady midgets like bernie.. thats what you get...
    rebel series here we come!
    ||bye bye civic || hello awd turbo ||