Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Honda Accord Euro headlights

Does any body know of somewhere or someone that sells headlights/face plate for a 2003 Honda Accord Euro CL? the previous owner of my car, decided to wash his headlight with something similar to steel wool, and as a result it has scratches all over the face plate of it. HELP NEEDED!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Smart previous owner.

You need to contact some wreckers. I know a few in melb had headlights a couple of months ago - I suppose there'd be less in ACT, but you could check around Sydney.

If you're going to replace the entire headlight assembly, you might as well get the 2006+ facelifted headlights. Look better

Good luck

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    where abouts in melbourne?

i was thinking of just replacing the faceplate of it....if that makes sense?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by euromandeluxe View Post
    Smart previous owner.

You need to contact some wreckers. I know a few in melb had headlights a couple of months ago - I suppose there'd be less in ACT, but you could check around Sydney.

If you're going to replace the entire headlight assembly, you might as well get the 2006+ facelifted headlights. Look better

Good luck
    That would be quite an expensive fix. You would be looking at around $500 for each headlight.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    All you need to do is wetsand your headlights with 2000+ grit sandpaper, then cut and polish and they'll be 100% clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsonite View Post
    where abouts in melbourne?

i was thinking of just replacing the faceplate of it....if that makes sense?
    you can't. they only sell headlights as a whole unit. you cannot just buy the plastic cover, unless you have the optional plastic headlight protectors like on this civic

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    wreckers is the place to go.

Try HONDBITS
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux 4/2004
    Hi all.
    Have 2004 Honda Euro and need LF headlight protector after having a dingle with a pole and body shop unable to locate a new headlight protector for the repairs.
    Would not mind a bonnet protector if there are any around.
    Any help appreciated.
    gf