Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

where can yo get accord euro supercharge kit from?

hi there im from NZ and was wondering if you can get supercharge kits from aussie? ive seen some pics on the internet and they make kits for them but for acura tsx

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by dvmv View Post
    hi there im from NZ and was wondering if you can get supercharge kits from aussie? ive seen some pics on the internet and they make kits for them but for acura tsx
    That's right but not from Aust.The problem you'll have is engine management.Maybe the K pro works with the supercharger.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    the kit i saw it had everything even the computer to go with it and thanks for your reply

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by dvmv View Post
    the kit i saw it had everything even the computer to go with it and thanks for your reply
    There isn't a supercharger kit with an ECU to go with it. There is only the supercharger kit with a reflash to work with your stock ECU. That reflash is only for the TSX. You can get the kit, and add your own kpro and DC5R ECU to enable tuning.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    oh okay and do you have any idea where is a good place to buy the supercharge kit from?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    From here: http://www.ct-engineering.com/store/page5.html

You can also get it from ebay. I am quite sure your ECU won't accept the reflash that they list there (even if it did, you have to mail your ecu, immobiliser and keys to the US), so you will need a kpro and dc5r ecu with patch harness from Hondata.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    is it possible to run the supercharger kit without tunning the ECU? I know to tune it properly for max the output. but just to get it run and boost, is it possible?
    Accord Basic

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    can't emanage ultimate take care of tuning side of things? like they can be used to run turbo setup with the euro, so why not supercharger?
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    i think with the S/C package there s oredy ecu reflash so u dont need after market ecu

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    just wondering would it be better if i turbo the euro? that sounds more easier than supercharging it

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    There isn't a supercharger kit with an ECU to go with it. There is only the supercharger kit with a reflash to work with your stock ECU. That reflash is only for the TSX. You can get the kit, and add your own kpro and DC5R ECU to enable tuning.
    then would it be possible to run the TSX ecu with the reflash for S/C and run it in conjunction with the stock ecu?
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12 View Post
    can't emanage ultimate take care of tuning side of things? like they can be used to run turbo setup with the euro, so why not supercharger?
    Probably could.