Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken8 View Post
    sold mine cos i kinda got over it. it was a bit of a "been there done that" kinda thing

but everyones different. i believe auss2000 bought his brand new in 99 and still has it today

another reason was that there were too many sick kients with them now. kinda ruined the image. at the beginning when i got mine it was like "oh wow. s2k how sexy"

now its like "oh s2k. does it have 20" chromes on it like every hectic kient on the road?"

got put into the hoon catagory and it didnt suit me.
    exactly my thoughts....

Would love to buy a GPW S2K again and build it up properly. not stupid sex spec style...

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by civicem1 View Post
    s2ks are over rated. i've had mine for 6 months and contemplating whether i should sell it and buy an m3.
    Drive an E46 M3, and come back and say that man lol. I was so disappointed in the M3..... ended up keeping the S instead
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    wow really lude? they sound epic sexy though :P

S2Krazy Array
    Everyone says that when I say that LOL.

It just didn't feel...... responsive, lack of feedback.

it was a beautiful car though... Individual programme custom metallic purple color made it. I've never seen another one that colour again. I liked the interior, I love the sound, but it was just the lack of feedback (like "regular cars") I guess that turned me off it. For such a sporty car, it just didn't feel sporty. hard to explain.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1 -> Dc2R --> Ap1
    Man I personally loved the e46 m3's. My friend had one and after a test drive, it was evident that bmw had cleverly planned and engineered a well crafted car that incorporates both worlds of luxury and sports. The suspensions were stiff yet firm, the engine had plenty of power and the vehicles body had the looks to match. Not too sure if you know this or not, but when you engage the vehicle into sports mode, the suspensions stiffen and the ecu increases fuel output to provide more fuel per given pedal position i.e. increase response. If I decide to change cars again, it will definitely be the m3. I'm reminded how comfortable bmws are everytime I drive my dads x5.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    :O more comfortable then our bucket seats in s2000's ? :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    E46 M3 is nice and can now be had for under $50k. But its getting abit old now, esp with the e92's its sorta going for the 'I wanna be a baller, but i cant afford the current shape" image...

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1 -> Dc2R --> Ap1
    Amen.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    e92 = epic.

For me I found the S2000 by accident, I knew the car existed but without coming across it I didn't really know much about it. Only that it was a great looking 2 seater roadster.

I was looking at a sports car to buy a few yrs ago, I was mainly looking at the MX-5 sp turbo's, later models of the RX7's, 200sx's, wrx's, then stumbled across the S2000, after reading about its 50/50 weight,a screaming N/A 9000rpm engine, being very reliable, simple yet very technical car it had a more race appeal then the others and owning two Honda's prior I went out and bought one. After 2 years I'm still enjoying the car, I have come to change a few worn out items, since the car is 9yrs old now, ive had to replace the clutch master cylinder, rear axles (due to the dick head who owned it before me had slapped 19inch chromes wheels and lowered had caused allot of stress on the rear axles) I did think about selling it a few weeks ago, but I said to myself Ive spent some cash just trying to maintain the car I might aswell enjoy it, so looks ill be keeping the car, in its price range I cant find a better alternative that I like.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    definately great bang for buck car now...

Member Array
    Car:
    honda s2000
    if you want it get it