Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    Yea, too many people getting s2k's now its becoming the new P plater car. I had my s2k for about 1 month on my P's hehe :P
    But yeap, alot of people without taste are getting them, s2k attracts the wrong kind of attention in aust.
    Yup a bit dissappointing to see... I got this car purely bcoz of the engineering aspects of it with the looks +1.
    I remember the 1st or 2nd weekend i got it, i pulled apart my suspension to-get-to-know the car!
    Only other car that i would say on the similar level would be RX7 FD (originally my choice) - again that's also too many people getting it and chucking 20's on it and ruining the image... I would get an FD any day still ^^ .

So really, s2k suppose to be enthusiast car to live like the NSX... but it wont with people chucking 20's on. haha...
    Last edited by rokkuchan; 07-05-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    buy the 2sus s2k
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Yeap, my dream car had been a s15. I've love them since day 1. However with the amount of people getting them and ruining them I decided to go with a S2000. When I got it, I was like the only P plater with one around my area. Now... they all have one haha, and I'm off my Ps
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    man honestly its hard to explain how s2ks are, better off just get one for yourself and see how it is to your OWN liking. try and modify your car different to everyone else and you will enjoy it more and people will still turn there heads to have a look

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    To be honest, Young drivers don't understand the concept of owning a decent sports car, regardless the make and model (Obviously with the exception of a few). They all want to buy one. And yet don't understand the costs in repairs/servicing these types of cars. Rather than repairing the car with genuine parts or good performance parts, they'll throw in the cheapest(shittest) parts and wonder why the car is performing poorly or it keeps breaking. I've had a S2K for about 6 years now, and know only too well how much i've had to fork out for repairs and services, let alone on mods. S2000's aren't 200SX's, second hand parts are hard to source let alone expensive. And they won't be any easier or cheaper as time goes by.

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1 -> Dc2R --> Ap1
    s2ks are over rated. i've had mine for 6 months and contemplating whether i should sell it and buy an m3.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    buy the new m3! e46 i think it was or e96? i dunno anyway those things are sexy, sound and looks. Even the older ones sound awsome.. whats wrong with people chucking 20's on them lol? I dont have 20's on mine nor do i have chromies on mine but im just curious to why people hate so much lol? I think one problem that might annoy you is if you have a rear plastic window.. kinda gets this crap on it that doesnt come off lol.. Other then that i havent found any problems with my s2000..

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1 -> Dc2R --> Ap1
    Plastic isn't an issue for me; i've got a hardtop. I think everyone's steering away from s2ks due to the fact that they're so affordable now.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    considering their more affordable now, not many people still have them.. i've only seen a few p platers with them in Melb and im the only red p plater with one lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    whats wrong with people chucking 20's on them lol? I dont have 20's on mine nor do i have chromies on mine but im just curious to why people hate so much lol?..
    what's wrong? first, the constrast of the overall look, the wheels are a bit oversized for a little car and with the unique offset of the s2k, to go 20's, it's big in diameter and SKINNY in width (LOOKS CRAP!). Make the car look like 4WD and handles like crap + scrape on every bump + damage to the rear components. FAIL!

2nd of all, it's a sports car... u want bling bling, buy a Mercedes and some glocks.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    i just want one coz of looks havent been in one yet jus thinking about getting one... have my mind set on a eg k20/24 for power

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    SEXSPEC S2000 R1 & R6
    there shit boxes. get one if you want not what everyone on this forum thinks.
    NIGHT SHIFT EVENTS
    S2KRZY-01 s2k.
    QSR S- 04 porsche boxster S
    07 YAMAHA R1 & [IWRNU] 06 RED/WHITE R6
    www.queenstsmash.com.au