Member Array
    Car:
    2003 JAZZ

Radiator upgrade?

im looking to upgrade my radiator(atm i have a stock d16 radiator trying to cool a h22). problem i know i will have is that atm the fan sits quite close to the clutch slave on the front of the GBox..

with a thicker radiator (im looking at ASI-42mm radiator) will i need to maybe mount a slim fan on the front side of the radiator so it will fit?

or can i getl a prelude radiator mounted?

wat has other ppl with H swaps in their ek's done??
    Last edited by paps02; 15-05-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    do u have air con ? im thinkn not so u could run a aftermarket DC2 Koyo and just get new mounts for it as its longer , or get the Koyo EK radiator with slim fan should fit ...

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    not 100% sure with a h22, but my boosted b16 only runs a half core, with a slim fan. I got a Davies Craig fan from Rocket Industries, they are a good fan, excellent flow and reliable
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    you should get a aftermarket civic half size radiator and have the slim fan mounted at the front of the radiator so you can have more room the play with... thats only if you can fit it at the front...

Member Array
    Car:
    B16A EG Civic
    Put up a photo if u can paps.

How much room do you have to play with? You should still be able to use your stock fan with slight modification to the shroud