Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R - S2000

DIY Request: How to change steering wheel

Hey guys,

got a 96 ej and just want to change my steering wheel. ive got a good condition oem replacement with srs airbag and just want to know how to change it up. and if there are any issues after changing it (ie srs light on the dash)

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    just make sure you dont turn on the car without srs connected otherwise you'll get the srs warning light on the cluster. only way to get rid of that is to then reset the srs ecu.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra B20R
    Quote Originally Posted by Dy_ View Post
    just make sure you dont turn on the car without srs connected otherwise you'll get the srs warning light on the cluster. only way to get rid of that is to then reset the srs ecu.
    would u know how ro reset the ecu?
    and i'v also heard theres a chance u blow the air bagz if u put em on without disconnecting the battery 1st
    FS: B18c2

Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wace View Post
    would u know how ro reset the ecu?
    and i'v also heard theres a chance u blow the air bagz if u put em on without disconnecting the battery 1st
    yeah...take a look in the diy section. theres a really good guide on how to do it. pretty easy to do.

honda would charge you a lot to do it.