Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1995 Del Sol

Sportmax 002 15 x 7 +38 offset

Hi Guys,

I was thinking about getting Sportmax 002 put onto my Del Sol CRX and was wondering if anybody was able to tell me if the size 15 x 7 +38 offset would fit nicely on a lowered by 2.5" del sol, without sticking out of the guards and not having to do any fender rolling?

Help would be great.

Thanks,
    Robby

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    yeah man that would be close to flush fitment

alex has a calculator somewhere that calculates where it will sit in relation to the guard from your current tyres
    "Wheels are like bosoms to men, and cars have four of them"

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    My guess is you'll need to at least take the guard lining out, and I think you will need to roll the guards. I've test fitted 16x7 in around +40 and they stuck out around 10mm on my EG.
    What tyre will you use and do you have camber kits?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    i have 15x7 +48 running King low's in an EG. they stick out just a lil and i have no scubbing at all only on hard turns at the front.
    [h=Massive EG6/DC2 Part Out (majority brand new)
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-brand-new%29]2[/h]

Member Array
    Car:
    grey 94' EGG
    i got sportmaxx 15x7 +38 on 195/55/15 tyres with stock eg6 shocks and springs on my eg - they look SSEEXX!!

hope ive helped!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    it will be fine.

Equip03 with the same spec 15x7 +38 , no problems at all.

^^ What sttich said - 15x7 +38 is piece of cake fitment. You will be able to run a 195/50 tyre easy, and a light roll at the rear + bending back the fender tabs up front will get a 205/50 under there.

Quote Originally Posted by eg5civic View Post
    yeah man that would be close to flush fitment

alex has a calculator somewhere that calculates where it will sit in relation to the guard from your current tyres
    Haha man, thats nowhere near flush fitment .

The calculator dan is referring to is this http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp Plug in current and new specs and it will tell you the difference. Then go measuring to see if you have that kind of clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    My guess is you'll need to at least take the guard lining out, and I think you will need to roll the guards. I've test fitted 16x7 in around +40 and they stuck out around 10mm on my EG.
    What tyre will you use and do you have camber kits?
    Something is wrong there, are you sure? 7in +40 should not stick out at all.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1995 Del Sol
    Thanks heaps for all the feedback guys.

Another quick question, will ek4 standard side skirts fit onto a del sol with minor adjustments done to the skirts to fit?

Cheers,
    Robby

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Yes should fit, i think different mounting points are the problem but that can be solved with some accurate measuring then drilling some new holes to line up with where the bolts go in.

LOL red_eg4. they dont stick out unless you got +3 degree camber or something.
    mugen無限power

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Something is wrong there, are you sure? 7in +40 should not stick out at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_vtec View Post
    LOL red_eg4. they dont stick out unless you got +3 degree camber or something.
    perhaps I should get some tyres fitted and actually load the wheel up. I only test fitted on jack stands.
    thanks dudes

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    dayum that del sol of yours looks sooo right
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    perhaps I should get some tyres fitted and actually load the wheel up. I only test fitted on jack stands.
    thanks dudes
    yep, its never accurate when the car is jacked up with the wheel on with no tyres because the trailing arms sag due to its weight causing to look like u got excess positive camber if ou know what i mean.
    mugen無限power