Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: feature rides

Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    your idea of a tasteful mod differs from mine etc etc.... a vote would not be suffice, as it is queit clear the JDM population > 'sexspec' population, imo, a feature ride every 2 months, 6 in a year, 3 sexspec cars, 3 jdm cars.
    y dont we do a feture that shows the best 'sexspec' and the best 'jdm' of the month or wateva it is? hav them at the same time, so every1 is happy
    Should be a single vote IMO so the majority of the ozhonda members get to see what they want as you stated jdm >rice
    I'm sure admins and the mods want to serve the greater population and understand you can't make everyone happy. theres no point in having a feature that the majority of the forum dislikes as the majority's view is always worth more than the minority.

otherwise what about others who like OEM? USDM? BOMBSPEC?

Should be a vote. admin team knows that you cant make everyone happy in regards to decision making regardless so its best to make the majority happy. You dont see sub categories for best lookin car at autosalon lol.

Personally i like OEM but i'm not gonna go out of my way to impose on the majority's view.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    oem spec?

geez

might as well post pics of showroom floor cars

how exciting would that be for ozhonda

Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2 View Post
    oem spec?

geez

might as well post pics of showroom floor cars

how exciting would that be for ozhonda
    hahaha sounds boring but thats what i like it'd be better than ozhonda known as a bunch of ricers

besides that point im saying that there are heaps of other styles than jdm or rice.

ozhondas feature rides should be vote driven and not specific to styles.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Guys lets just focus on getting a few cars up before getting too picky on what will be featured.

What will be featured is mainly up to Andy / joyride and I take it he will be picking something between stock and heavily modified.

Can we please get back to voluneering to take photos for the relevant state. If you're a keen amateur photographer this could be your chance to get some free publicity!

As for the non-hondas, given that this is a Honda forum I think it only makes sense to have Hondas. If a member has a Honda + another car we could also feature that but for now its just Hondas IMO.

Let's not kill this idea before it even gets off the ground
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I'd be up for taking some photos in Sydney, still learning though if no one else is available shoot me a pm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrcl9/sets/ < Alot more shoots will be updated in the coming weeks (uni exams are finally over!)

Moderator - here to help Array
    thanks jd_911. i'll put your name down.

if anyone has classic honda cars or ones out of the ordinary "city turbo/beat" it will be in the feature ride too.

like i said i wont be biased, im going for all levels of modified hondas.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    so with the feature bit, are we gonna just hav a bunch of photos, and some questions of the owner, or are u looking for something similar to wat u would find in a feature article in ASM???

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Guys lets just focus on getting a few cars up before getting too picky on what will be featured.

What will be featured is mainly up to Andy / joyride and I take it he will be picking something between stock and heavily modified.

Can we please get back to voluneering to take photos for the relevant state. If you're a keen amateur photographer this could be your chance to get some free publicity!

As for the non-hondas, given that this is a Honda forum I think it only makes sense to have Hondas. If a member has a Honda + another car we could also feature that but for now its just Hondas IMO.

Let's not kill this idea before it even gets off the ground

ooh i dont mind doing it, but i gotta say i just started the whole photography thing so might need invsbl's help.

joyride, put my name down too. thnks

i'm giong to continue with the layout from previous feature rides but it will evolve.

thanks kleo, your name is down.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    good idea joyride....

someone said anything honda/acura/vtec related only would be good? I agree with this as it would be cool to see some nice conversions using honda engines...i dont really think anyone has done a trueno/f20c? rx7/f20c? getz/b18cr?..... but would be cool to see (in australia that is, i know overseas some nice conversions have been done)

i have a suggestion though, once the first one comes back i think it would be good that if an owner wants to do his own feature and make it flow with the usual template + do their own photography then it should be allowed?.... they can then submit it to joyride and he can keep it on file? and just use it when needed, then we dont have to look at the same car for 3 months

would save some work and there are people here who i think could do their own features...

just my 2c either way
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    I like the idea of the above!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

it does sound nice but it sort of falls into the build thread forum too. having a feature ride done by the OH moderator team would be more 'official' in a sense. dont you agree?

thanks for your input though, much appreciated.