Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries

Site Features and Improving your Ozhonda Experiance

Just thought I would make a quick list of feature that you can use to make your forum browsing / access easier.

Feel free to reply back ONLY if you have a hint / tips which could benefit other users. Any off topic replies will be deleted and / or infracted.

Subscribe via RSS Feeds
    You can check for new threads via an RSS reader. I personally use Firefox and use its live bookmarking feature to subscribe to RSS feeds. To get the feed URL in firefox just click the RSS icon in the address bar when you are viewing a thread/forum and subscribe to either that forum or Ozhonda as a whole.

The Community link
    Use the Community link to access State specific threads. This applies to both the Marketplace and the Upcoming Events forum. More information in this thread.

Twitter
    If you frequently blog we have recently setup an Ozhonda Twitter account. This will parse any News items so you can be updated when any News items or Announcements are made by following Ozhonda on Twitter. From time to time I also do add threads directly to Twitter.

Ozhonda on your mobile device
    There is a mobile friendly version of the site which you can access just by going to the bottom of the page and clicking the link Mobile Friendly Site. This is a very basic version of the site with no graphics which makes it ideal for viewing on a mobile device.

Thread Tags
    Check out the thread tag cloud on the left hand side of the forum page or just have a look at some of the popular thread tags.

YouTube BB Code
    We have a YouTube tag so that you can embed YouTube videos directly into your posts. There is a YouTube icon in the Advanced editor view.

Ie for a link like this:
    http:// www . youtube.com/watch?v=vaIgt6TGhIA&feature=related
    Just put the text in Red within the YouTube tags.
    Ie [ YOUTUBE ]vaIgt6TGhIA&feature=related[ /YOUTUBE ]
    (spaces inserted to make reading it easier)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rss.JPG 
Views:	574 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	10903  
    Last edited by wynode; 14-10-2009 at 08:14 PM.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Moderator - here to help Array
    if you're searching for specific car models, when you type in something like "ED" or "EF" it wont find anything because the search is too general.
    instead try using the asterisk in your search "ED*" or "EF*" which will generate a result.

i like the new look wyn
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EK9 grimspec
    pls pls pls pleeeaaasseeeee

Put the forum back on the top line its a pain being in a sub menu took me a while to find the dam thing and sorry but i ***GRRRrrrrr**** hate it now

P.S. Wyn ..any luck yet with the donnation's updte to subscription ??
    Last edited by Q_ball; 24-06-2009 at 09:44 AM.
    HCCM #13

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    the forum link not being on the bar where it was has really knocked me about, lol

3.5 years of clicking in the same place, cant change that habit too quick, ahahhaa

moving usercp tripped me out a bit too, lol
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Just trying to cleanup the navbar so that some features are easier to use. Might look at putting the forum link back but I take it everyone can get back to the forum index by using the site navigation box on the left.?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    yeh its fine like this win

just saying that having it there for so long and then moving it somewhere else is taking a while to get used to
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"