Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Not always, lets say your "short string" represents 5kw and my "long string" is 12kw and if we cut them up tie them together........you'll get something in between!

The quality of the string is dependent on what its made of, acrylic or cotton? does that make sense??
    u forget about the application george...

if u build the string too much,ie too long...
    & use it for say..... a tampon.....
    then its gonna be useless to your needs......
    u'll keep stepping on it all the time & unplugging it..........

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXer View Post
    u forget about the application george...

if u build the string too much,ie too long...
    & use it for say..... a tampon.....
    then its gonna be useless to your needs......
    u'll keep stepping on it all the time & unplugging it..........
    Unless its been sitting in there for a while and it expands (ie your tampon theory), then it'd drag you along!

And if you use waxed dental floss, you might slip off!

So in conclusion, you should get 100m of non waxed dental floss and buy the S300 and fit launch control cause CRXer said so!

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    dont forget colour of string george,if same colour as your pubes,u might pluck it by mistake.......

i say get the s300,cos its like having a spare,free mechanic sitting in your glovebox...
    if something starts playing up u just tell him to listen to your motor for half hour or so,& he will tell u exactly whats wrong when u get home..............

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    dont forget colour of string george,if same colour as your pubes,u might pluck it by mistake.......

i say get the s300,cos its like having a spare,free mechanic sitting in your glovebox...
    if something starts playing up u just tell him to listen to your motor for half hour or so,& he will tell u exactly whats wrong when u get home..............
    I wax so have no issues there! Half hour diagnosis......better than most mechanics out there

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    funny bastards!
    YB0057 DC2R K20a 12.32 @ 108mph
    1.79 60ft

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    I wax so have no issues there! Half hour diagnosis......better than most mechanics out there

turn the resolution down george & s300 will listen for an hour.......free of charge.........

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    turn the resolution down george & s300 will listen for an hour.......free of charge.........
    LOL! You think if I run S300 with my KPRO, my will drive itself or would that be too much...............

We're spamming too much here Jase............let spam elsewhere maybe Lukes thread!

S300 is good, ask CRXer

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    LOL! You think if I run S300 with my KPRO, my will drive itself or would that be too much...............

We're spamming too much here Jase............let spam elsewhere maybe Lukes thread!

S300 is good, ask CRXer
    it will if u attach a length of string from the steering wheel to the s300......
    as for the length of string required.........hmmmm..........thats a tough one......

i already had a go at destroyin lukes thread george,ben was warming up his banstick,lol,u have a turn