Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2

Dc2R Dash Light help !!

hey guys, last night i noticed my petrol guage isnt lighting up with the rest of my dash and also half of my speedo is sort of dimmed , anyone else had this problem? or know how to fix it? im thinking its the fuse but i just want to make sure thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    if theres still a light in ur dash means thers no problem on the fuse...try to change the bulb in ur dash t10 is rigth size.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Its easy enough to pull out the cluster and check if the bub is blown.

To take of the cluster 'suround' theres 2 screws underneath. Pull out the suround. Then you now have access to the cluster screws. Undo the screws and you can now pull out the cluster, to access the rear. Take out the bulb in question and check/replace. I don't think you'll need to remove all the plugs. So turn on your ignition etc and test if it works before putting it all back together.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post

To take of the cluster 'suround' theres 2 screws underneath. Pull out the suround. Then you now have access to the cluster screws. Undo the screws and you can now pull out the cluster, to access the rear. Take out the bulb in question and check/replace. I don't think you'll need to remove all the plugs. So turn on your ignition etc and test if it works before putting it all back together.
    thanks ill try it out

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    arent the t10 bulbs the same light bulbs as the parkers??

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    yup.......

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post

thanks heaps dude it was a big help. the cluster surround was a b!tch to get out tho