Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Odyssey
    Quote Originally Posted by PT GT View Post
    NFI what lift is don't have it in my car. Lol.
    Hey PT, we have the same engine. Your Odyssey has "lift" too.
    Well I guess if you're used to driving a turbo then you wouldn't have noticed the increase in power that I have.

I LOL when I read about your missus springing you checking out other wheels & springs Reminds me of my place. Years ago we got a Civic Coupe and I changed the standard 13 inch rims for 14 inch, and my missus hit the roof too. But in the end she ended up loving the look of 'em
    Last edited by Albert Park; 22-05-2022 at 07:02 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Odyssey
    It's 2022 and I still have the '09 Odyssey. All she has ever needed is regular Servicing, Tyres, Batteries, and a new Starter Motor. She has just ticked over 155,000 kilometres in 13-years. To date I have never had any engine, or chassis faults. One thing that I have always done in the 13-years of ownership, ...which isn't "normal", ...is only use 95 or 98 octane fuel.

I've recently installed Apple CarPlay (Alpine), and how wonderful it is So I have finally ditched the old portable 5-inch Garman SatNav.

Next on my list is to upgrade to larger wheels. I'm thinking 18', or even 19' wheels. Before I go visit the Wheel & Tyre Experts, do any of you knowlegable guys here have any Tyre/Wheel comments, or recommendations for me?

Cheers, AP

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Park View Post
    It's 2022 and I still have the '09 Odyssey. All she has ever needed is regular Servicing, Tyres, Batteries, and a new Starter Motor. She has just ticked over 155,000 kilometres in 13-years. To date I have never had any engine, or chassis faults. One thing that I have always done in the 13-years of ownership, ...which isn't "normal", ...is only use 95 or 98 octane fuel.

I've recently installed Apple CarPlay (Alpine), and how wonderful it is So I have finally ditched the old portable 5-inch Garman SatNav.

Next on my list is to upgrade to larger wheels. I'm thinking 18', or even 19' wheels. Before I go visit the Wheel & Tyre Experts, do any of you knowlegable guys here have any Tyre/Wheel comments, or recommendations for me?

Cheers, AP

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk