Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Picked up the 09 Odyssey today...

As the title says. Polished metal, tinted windows and a few other extras - 30ks on the clock after my first drive.

Hand it over to the wife tonight...

nice ! any pics or plans for it?

Great choice, I just wish they sold the Elysion here, then again, with only 1 kid to ferry around, it would kind of be a waste haha

Post some pikks!
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Jazz & Cube
    good stuff mate

hahahah tell the wife i need to drive it around for awhile , theres a special way of breaking the engine in

ehhehehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    Quote Originally Posted by PT GT View Post
    Hand it over to the wife tonight...
    I had to do the same rear bumper is gone with scratches from the pram, tan leather has turned slightly brown, OEM carpet smell of baby vomit

Say brand new car

hahaha

funny guys - yeah - i'm getting myself use to the fact that it wont be a new car for long - being that we go to the beach a lot - it's going to be sandy real soon!!!

It is a standard Odyssey in the Polished Metal - use to be called gun metal grey.

As for plans - well - as bye evo knows - I'd have it dumped on coilovers and on 18's in no time - but it isn't mine as I keep getting reminded. So at this stage plans are to have a nice stock family car and I'll leave all the go fast stuff to my GT.

Thread needs pics!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00 DC2R
    how much am I expect to pay for a std Odyssey drive away now?
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

i think at least AUD 45k for a 09 Std Odyssey. last time i checked is not even 1 cent discount fm RRP

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    standard 09 odyssey drive away is $47,500

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00 DC2R
    wow thats expensive
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 crv n 06 jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
    Great choice, I just wish they sold the Elysion here, then again, with only 1 kid to ferry around, it would kind of be a waste haha

Post some pikks!
    actually I'm more stepwagan then elysion as my friend hv one overseas it just perfect for 5 & ocasionally 7 n fuel consumption is good and size / look just kills not as bulky as tarago n you dun hv to squat down to roll in n out...
    Damn honda australia AGAIN for keep importing dunno what to max their own profit.