Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9, 93 EG4
    hahah :P Never!
    it arived today to.. haha woo

they only sell the amber/yellow ones.. they also sell the coloured caps (like the blue ones on the original bulbs) in red.. maybe if you want red lights give them a try, see what they are like.. (they would probably be the best, becasue they are made with chaging the colour of your dials in mind)
    got gay k?

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Quote Originally Posted by ICYOIL View Post
    hahah :P Never!
    it arived today to.. haha woo

they only sell the amber/yellow ones.. they also sell the coloured caps (like the blue ones on the original bulbs) in red.. maybe if you want red lights give them a try, see what they are like.. (they would probably be the best, becasue they are made with chaging the colour of your dials in mind)
    doooogggggg teasing me about the cluster :P
    d/w I got one coming fairly soon
    cruise down to Sydney man hahaha bring your mates, us Sydney people are lazy fkers
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    smashed crx =]
    can you use t10 bulbs?

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Quote Originally Posted by najdi View Post
    can you use t10 bulbs?
    nope they're too big if memory serves, i think you need T5's
    that is all.

WTFPWNED

Does anyone know how to take the front part of the climate control off? I can remove the fan speed controller arm as show in the pics..

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    I got an EK1 would the t5 for the cluster be the same for my car as the eg? It seems the one at jaycar arent bright or people are getting bright patches then dark areas. What seems to work best the navra lights with the little sleeves or the jaycar led lights?
    Last edited by EK1 Civic; 18-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda.
    Quote Originally Posted by im.Kusuma View Post
    Would'nt the paint melt overtime? Good write up though
    The paint will melt once the light bulb gets very hot.. I work in a hobby shop and we sell these like hot cakes. Good write up very informative

damm man im loving the double coloured cluster. green + blue so sexy

I guess i might aswell post up pics of when i did mine, used T5 White LED globes with a rating of 0.1w frankly i think they are perfect for my liking .

PS. I know its an auto so dnt rub it in

But in saying that before doing this mod my gear light indicators were working fine, now everything except for D-4 (Drive Gear 4) lights up when selected... i got no idea why? can anyone shed some light
    Last edited by JohnnyJohnJohn; 21-07-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    looks like your lights don't spread properly either but because they're white it lights up alot better than the red hehe, nice work

was the climate control a bitch?
    that is all.

WTFPWNED

Quote Originally Posted by pablos8 View Post
    looks like your lights don't spread properly either but because they're white it lights up alot better than the red hehe, nice work

was the climate control a bitch?
    haha yea they're actually not that bad in person, dnt really notice it, the climate control was the biggest biatch man seriously i had to keep my pimp hand strong literally. took me 1-2hours on the stupid thing the worst was the hot/cold wire and screwing it back in, not to mention losing the skin on my knuckles...

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9, 93 EG4
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    haha yea they're actually not that bad in person, dnt really notice it, the climate control was the biggest biatch man seriously i had to keep my pimp hand strong literally. took me 1-2hours on the stupid thing the worst was the hot/cold wire and screwing it back in, not to mention losing the skin on my knuckles...
    Ahahahhahahahaha, i can relate to this so much.. at many points i considered putting my foot though the dash
    got gay k?