Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Yh mun das it
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Worst thing I hate about the one here, dunno if it's standard, but they don't indicate when you've past the 1/4 part lol
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Worst thing I hate about the one here, dunno if it's standard, but they don't indicate when you've past the 1/4 part lol
    lmao yh our old 1/4 was same, just fukin hammer it until you get to the dirt bra
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Lmfao fuk that, sand trap isn't long here buz, bit scare

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Strong MPH

i mean I did 13.6@103mph last time I went to the drags
    yeh MPH is good, my driving and 60foot and launch is rubbish, I dnt have enuf seat time or time to race it and get betta, but we will try...

especially now that our local track calder park is resurfaced and bak open....

fingers crossed by the end of the year we have setup the suspension and happy with how the car drives so we can put some more power into it