Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post
    red H is just a dam f****n Colour!!!same shit as we installing Mugen Kit, its not a mugen civic, does that mean we cant modify our car and let it stock?
    thats kinda ridiculous aint it?
    all i know your mugen style kit wont fit fd2r bumper mate, the one you having now is made for fd2 not fd2r and fd2 doesnt come in red badge
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    The engine of a type R is not that much more powerful. But the chassis, handling and suspension are all nicely matched to make it handle fast on the track. I'd say chassis first and engine second.

Also, if you transplanted every FD2R part into the FD1 or FD2, it still doesn't get the chassis spot welds, so you end up with a car that has stiff suspension but corners like tofu because of chassis flex.
    Ifu haven't watched initialD... that tofu handles very well.

Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyFD View Post
    the engine is the most important part of a typeR.. everything like suspension, brakes, handling etc come second

but thats abit of a pickle.. ppl can just create a dc2r/fd2r with the right genuine parts and know-how on how to build one... but i would consider a true typeR car when it actually comes out of a japanese honda factory.. hehe
    I agree. It wasn't born as a type-R so it isn't really one.

its called a tran XD