Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 18
  1. #1
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Melbourne - Westside M*th
    Car:
    96 Integra

    Tucking the washer bottle in a DC2

    Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!


    Aim: To Tuck the Winderscreen washer bottle in the gen 3 integra and make it looks more neat.

    Required:
    10mm socket and wrench
    washer bottle from 98 spec jdm ITR
    gromet ( which i got from the firewall of my other integra)


    Step 1

    First that off your front bumper,

    refer to this if you dont know how to take it off
    front bumper removal

    Step 2

    Locate the washer bottle on the passenger side of the car
    and remove the old washer bottle out. And install the new washer bottle.



    Step 3

    98 spec vs 96 spec
    Notice how the 98 spec hose is bendable, it can also be detached.
    So once u fill it with water detach the hose.


    Step 4
    Plug the hole on top of the washer bottle with the grommet from the fire
    wall. Surprisingly it fits pretty well . It can also be used for the rear wiper
    delete if you want to get rid of yours


    And the finish product should look like this



    C&C welcome


    I know the rest of my engine bay looks messy.. ill get to that next time

  2. #2
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    How come no one commented on this? Looks pretty cool

  3. #3
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Traralgon
    Car:
    LOLWUT

    some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

  4. #4
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hillz District
    Car:
    MY08 WRX G3
    so umm, couldnt we also just chop off that part where the piping meets the container, then put a plug over the top of that so it doesnt spill and use a funnel to fill the container? lol

    but anyways, good job buddy

  5. #5
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Out in Nature
    Car:
    B18CR EK Sedan
    Good Work!!

  6. #6
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Car:
    EG4
    might as well do a/c and p/s delete while you're at it XD
    which grommet from the firewall did you use man?

  7. #7
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    MELB.
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    lol..

    i think might be the big grommet on the passenger side firewall next/below to battery
    凸-_-凸

  8. #8
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Queensland
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    nice little trick, will that washer bottle fit up to an eg by any chance?

    http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1537/dsc01242.jpg

    lol dont like your power steering pump? looks like youve owned the engine bay wall a couple times with the pulley
    FIGJAM

  9. #9
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Car:
    EG4
    did you take out the B series to try and fit something else in? :P

  10. #10
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Point Cook, VIC
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    u must have been bored duy.........lol

  11. #11
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Melbourne - Westside M*th
    Car:
    96 Integra
    Thanks guys

    Quote Originally Posted by GIPONU View Post
    so umm, couldnt we also just chop off that part where the piping meets the container, then put a plug over the top of that so it doesnt spill and use a funnel to fill the container? lol

    but anyways, good job buddy
    U can but the hole might be too big, i had a spare jdm washer bottle so i did it lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by MM89 View Post
    might as well do a/c and p/s delete while you're at it XD
    which grommet from the firewall did you use man?
    Nah man, value my ac haha

    Quote Originally Posted by m3ntAL_l2 View Post
    lol..

    i think might be the big grommet on the passenger side firewall next/below to battery
    Yea its the one on the left of the battery

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRhydah View Post
    nice little trick, will that washer bottle fit up to an eg by any chance?

    http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1537/dsc01242.jpg

    lol dont like your power steering pump? looks like youve owned the engine bay wall a couple times with the pulley
    Not too sure if it will fit the eg's, the scratches were done by the noob old owner

    Quote Originally Posted by MM89 View Post
    did you take out the B series to try and fit something else in? :P
    Yea.. putting in the d series.. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    u must have been bored duy.........lol
    i did it when i was installing Milans HID jdm headlights 2 birds 1 stone lol

  12. #12
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CQ
    Car:
    Civic
    that's pretty cool
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

    I love J-Cups

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3


Terms and Conditions
Ozhonda.com is in no way affiliated with the Honda motor company or Honda Australia in anyway whatsoever.