183. You may not vote on this poll
  • EF9

72 39.34%
  • EG6

91 49.73%
  • other i.e. engine swap

20 10.93%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    I have cash to spend on the right car but don't have the spare time to build up an engine swap unfortunately.

For my limited mechanical ability, it's also better to buy the car I want and they are a lot easier to insure or sell down the track. The EF9 had a great performance package that wen't together really well so I figured the EG6 would as well.

I am open to buying a properly built up car if its been done solidly though and nothing genuine comes up for sale

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    There plenty of EG's with alot of nice work done... If your set on an eg6 of ef9 you might need to wait around for a while until someone sells one but there hard to find...

otherwise people do great work to the EG's...Alot do the eg6 mods to there eg4's etc to make them much the same. Then do an engine swap and pull more power out of it than the stock eg6. Its really upto what you want. If you set on the higher models then wait around otherwise theres plenty of eg's for sale in the forsale section..

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118373

as an example. Black not your colour tho
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by gen2 CRX View Post
    EF9 over EG6 anyday
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    EG owners!! where you ppl at? vote eg6 y0!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    ns
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    I'd go for an EF8 with a B18C7, that would scream

^^thats exactly what I think :P
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Quote Originally Posted by FastFwd View Post
    There plenty of EG's with alot of nice work done... If your set on an eg6 of ef9 you might need to wait around for a while until someone sells one but there hard to find...

otherwise people do great work to the EG's...Alot do the eg6 mods to there eg4's etc to make them much the same. Then do an engine swap and pull more power out of it than the stock eg6. Its really upto what you want. If you set on the higher models then wait around otherwise theres plenty of eg's for sale in the forsale section..

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118373

as an example. Black not your colour tho
    Thanks, I already had a look at the car. I guess I'll prob have to get a car like that with lower K's. Black is not my preferred colour (my GTI is black and damn hard to keep clean with Melb's crazy weather haha) but would definately consider black for a genuine EG6 or EF9

It would be great to hear more from EG owners who have engine swapped, especially B18c7. That sounds very tempting!

Thanks for all your comments guys...I missed the wealth of information on this forum!
    Last edited by DEEJDM; 27-08-2009 at 07:27 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED's/EF
    +1 ef9

Member Array
    Car:
    R34 GTT
    eg6 ftw!!!!
    its got the nice centre console with a good amount of compartments and there sxc as hell look at 90lan's for example

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by ninzee View Post
    eg6 ftw!!!!
    its got the nice centre console with a good amount of compartments and there sxc as hell look at 90lan's for example
    fine example of genuine eg6!!!!! 90LAN! wats not to like???

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

^^That's so hot.

Makes me want to hold out for a genuine one!