Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + 10' Swift

Fitting EK sedan sideskirts on EG hatch

hi mangs quick question as stated above, whats the main difference with EK sedan & hatch sidekirts when putting it on an EG hatch? as im interested in a pair but theyre off a sedan so yea..

thnks

its the same process, wouldn't matter if it was sedan or hatch, you still are cutting it down to length, then marking up where the clips are going in, then drilling, then attaching the side skirts.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + 10' Swift
    thanks man, so ek sed n hb sideskirts look identical ye? jus sedan longer..

Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    ther the same, ur chopping them anyway lol
    Last edited by Raztaz; 07-09-2009 at 12:33 AM.
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    EK sedan and hatch side skirts are the same, the Sedan Skirts are just longer.

That would be a x3

Also I believe there was a thread on here with a DIY on how to do it.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + 10' Swift
    yea i knew the process of modding them on was the same, but wasnt too sure if they wer same shape lol

thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK hatch EG6
    The EK sedan hatch and coupe skirts are NOT the SAME! Coupe and hatch skirts are the same. You will find it more difficult to fit sedan skirts than coupe or hatch EK skirts. In all actuallity the EK coupe or hatch skirts will go on with little cutting where as the sedan ones you will have to hack up.
    EK Squad