Thread: Hi OZ Honda

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Odyssey

Hi OZ Honda

Just purchased my 6th Honda last Friday. Currently my wife drives an '08 CR-V Luxury, and I've just stepped into the '09 Odyssey Luxury.

Over the last 25 years we've owned a 2 door Civic, the Coupe, the Integra, 2 x CR-Vs, and now an Odyssey. (PS: I'm an old bastard ). The Odyssey just replaced my '00 V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was looking for a car that had the "internal" versatility of the Jeep, without the massive fuel consumption.

I'll post some more pics of my Odyssey in the "Other - 2009 Odyssey" thread.

Anyhow, looking forward to learning more about our beloved Hondas here, and talking with others that are Honda enthusiasts too.

Cheers,

AP
    Last edited by Albert Park; 13-09-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Odyssey
    PS: This is the wife's Honda:

This photo was taken at the National Park in Kinglake, VIC, before the '09 Black Saturday fires. This particular spot is now "out of bounds" as they rebuild. All of that green bush is now unrecognisable as black and burnt forest. Very sad indeed.
    Last edited by Albert Park; 13-09-2009 at 06:11 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Very nice looking Odyssey Albert.. And your wife's CRV looks very clean!

Sad to hear about the bushfires, just lucky you werent there when they broke out!

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

omg.. that odyssey is just sex... lol.. welcome.. =)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Odyssey
    Cheers Chriskoss & warwick, glad to be here.

That's a really nice Odyssey AP!! Love it!! Can we have some more exterior/interior shots??

Welcome to OH mate, enjoy your stay!
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Odyssey
    Hi SHU, and thanks for the welcome

I've got more shots of my Odyssey here in the Model Specific Forum - Other Hondas - in the "Picked up '09 Odyssey today" thread started by PT GT. Not sure if this link will work, but here goes http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=118031&page=2

Yes Honda have done a great job to present this car straight off the shelf, and I don't think that I'll be doing any mods to this car. However I'm sure that there would be a few guys here that could probably enjoy tricking up the '09 Odyssey some more.

So you're in Clayton. I'm over your way in Blackburn