DC2R horn not working? relay?

Yo guys i got a JDM DC2R, and the horn is'nt working, i suspect an issue with the wiring or relay. Has anyone got into about the horn relay or the location of it (pic if possible)

i know the horn is functioning and the contact wiring behind the steering wheel is fine. so it must be a relay or wiring issue?

all input appreciated. thanks in advance, hopefully i can resolve this issue asap

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    check the connection where the actual horn is
    wiring mite be loose

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    1) check fuses
    2) have u removed the steering wheel at any stage? might be loose wiring not securely connected
    3) check continuity
    4) check the plug of the horn is properly connected, behind the front bumper.
    5) check for supply voltage at the horn
    [h=Massive EG6/DC2 Part Out (majority brand new)
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-brand-new%29]2[/h]

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    relay is usually clipped to side of fusebox.
    think they only have a relay if u have airbags & using a cable reel setup in the steering.

if your brake lights still work ok,then u will usually find its a contact prob in the steering wheel switch,how did u determine that it is contacting well to ground?

the two wires from the horn harness were tested, and the ground is fine, however the +'ve (blue wire w/red) doesnt seem to be allow any current to flow through. been tring to trace the wire to behind the firewall, cu not sure if i got the same wire, does it connect to one of the slots in the large white harness on the RHS behind the steering wheel column?

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    did u try grounding the blue/red wire by disconnecting it from the horn switch & doing it manually?

if u have blue/red at switch,then u most likely dont have a relay.
    it will be directly connected to horn.
    so the brake lights are actually working?

$10 worth of multimeter will take the frustration out of finding the right wire,go & invest.