Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model

Honda Accord Euro Auto Driveaway special

Hi all,

I noticed in Honda website there is a drive away special RRP for Accord Euro Auto for 37990, includes metallic paint.Normal price 41800

http://offers.honda.com.au/offers_de...iew=14&model=5

Can the dealer can go lower than this price for bargain? this above honda site states its for current model stock/stock while last and deliver between 1/10 till 30/11/09.

Do you guys thing the price may go down in December,Feb time.

I am looking to purchase euro auto base model.

ANy suggestions are more than welcome.

Raja

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    when i went shopping a car last year... I got quoted the euro auto driveaway for roughly 35k.. without any negotiation..

you'd likely be able to get it cheaper than the 37990 if you bargain and shop around..

i eventually went with just the 08 Honda Accord.

On the special offer, they have the accord for 34990 driveaway. When i bought my accord, it was 31k driveaway.. this included rear parking sensors and metallic paint, mats, tints, 5 years warranty..

prices are always negotiable with dealers, so i wouldn't read into those special offers and RRP too much

Maybe they are trying to get rid of certain stock?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    My take it that they might not budge on price.......but instead might throw in some extras......so try and haggle with them for extra items (as opposed to a lower price!)
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Next year, there is a 5% import tariff reduction on the price of all new imported cars, im pretty sure its going to happen. There has being no mention of it anywhere in the media, but its the law. Does anyone else know about the 5% drop ? Is it happening or what ?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBird View Post
    Next year, there is a 5% import tariff reduction on the price of all new imported cars, im pretty sure its going to happen. There has being no mention of it anywhere in the media, but its the law. Does anyone else know about the 5% drop ? Is it happening or what ?
    Well if that's the case also factor in a rising Australian dollar and there should be some very attractive prices in the new year.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by unity View Post
    Well if that's the case also factor in a rising Australian dollar and there should be some very attractive prices in the new year.
    I wrote about this in a old post, So the last import tariff reduction happen in 1st Jan 2005, tha accord euro went down in price. Which was in line and now Jan 2010 is another drop. I guess all dealer are keeping HUSH so they can sell to those who are not in the know.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...riff+reduction

Member Array
    Car:
    07 FN2R, 09 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Hi all,

I noticed in Honda website there is a drive away special RRP for Accord Euro Auto for 37990, includes metallic paint.Normal price 41800

http://offers.honda.com.au/offers_de...iew=14&model=5

Can the dealer can go lower than this price for bargain? this above honda site states its for current model stock/stock while last and deliver between 1/10 till 30/11/09.

Do you guys thing the price may go down in December,Feb time.

I am looking to purchase euro auto base model.

ANy suggestions are more than welcome.

Raja
    That seems like a really good price. Go ahead and bargain and you might be able to save a little bit more (maybe within 1k). My friend used to be a salesman for honda and he said there usually is a good 3k margin off the retail price e.g. 40K car, lowest selling price should be 37. But then again it depends on the model of the car due to demand etc. If it is a popular car, they usually wont discount it much because they can sell it for a higher price to someone else.

I bought my 08 euro standard just before the 09 was released so i picked mine up for 32k driveaway with floor mats, parking sensors, full tank fuel, premium black/white number plates and paint protection.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Just saw the TV ads for Mazda, they have reduced most new car prices for NOW, so the car import tariff is happening NOW and they have started the ball rolling some 3 months ahead of everyone else.

So it wont be long until Honda Aust will follow......Accord Euro will be even cheaper then now.....
    Last edited by SpeedBird; 16-10-2009 at 04:27 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBird View Post
    Just saw the TV ads for Mazda, they have reduced most new car prices for NOW, so the car import tariff is happening NOW and they have started the ball rolling some 3 months ahead of everyone else.

So it wont be long until Honda Aust will follow......
    Definitely.If i was in the market for a new car i'd be waiting till Feb.March next year.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    This articule was posted last tuesday.

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...25764C0080D2D0

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    LOL, thats been in the papers over here for a while.

Extra LOL, thats the RRP of what they were last year......
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F