Member Array
    Car:
    EG

What rims do you guys think?

Hey guys im looking at getting new rims for my car as the chrome ones that came with it just look dirty because i dont like too much chrome on a car haha so i just thought i'd see what your opinions are. I have a budget of about 1500 for rims so yeah. Here's a photo after its just been washed.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    depends on what look you're after.

imo, i'd go some jdm rims like volk te37 or enkei rpf01

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I was thinking TE37s but they would cost an arm and a leg, i want the gold ones they look sick. Ill have to have a look at the enkei ones thanks dude

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    change some jdm rim,and tail light change back to stock

it will look much muchhh better
    if u want check my FS topic i got some

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Ferio 99
    go with some sportmax's with decent tyres for 1500

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Jazz GD3
    If you like the TE37 style but on a restricted budget, why not go for the replica ones? I think there Rota Grids..

Anyways just my 2c..

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    One more question atm i have 17s on the car and its just scraping through being legal ride height, if i got smaller rims would that drop ride height? because i want to go for a bit more jdm look with smaller rims but if its going to make my car too low then i wont

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG with B16A
    check my post on private parts, almost brand new 16" 5 sigen wheels in white, with brand new rubbers, cheap cheap!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Thanks for your help guys still at a loss ahah though i had a look at the enkei rpf01 and they look pretty nice there's a thread on here called EK4 shoot or something with black and silvers EKs and the black one had them it looks awesome

Member Array
    err i asked obsessionz and the black one is wearing replica mugen mf10s. rpf01s are similar in style but the mugen looks more mean. i was contemplating on getting a set of them too after i saw that black ek, looks absolutely sexy. found out rota makes them replicas and call them circuit 10. oh dont forget to get teh bronze for extra sexiness
    naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    They're Mugens?! That's awesome because I love mugen haha I've got a full mugen kit and wing ill have to have a look into that one thanks man!