Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Andy, the one from YAJ and the on that car, the position of the clock is different on each other isn't it? I think for touch screen is a bit too far.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

yes u are correct. different side of driving between Japan and China. i think its far for touch screen as well and thats why i drop my own idea as stated before

its good to see someone actually did that on AUDM RB1

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    ^^^ Andy, feel like making an appointment with the seller to view car so that we can have a play with the system...hahahhaa.

haha never thought abt that

Hi
    I have 2005 Odyssey. The central upper radio/clock//audio display panel backlight has failed. I can still see LED display is working OK.
    Have you any information on if it is possible to replace LED backlight or do I need to replace whole display unit?
    Thanks for any help in advance.
    Nmb

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Easier to go to a wreckers and get the display unit IMO. Should be plug and play
    Old man that drives slow cars

Quote Originally Posted by nmb View Post
    Hi
    I have 2005 Odyssey. The central upper radio/clock//audio display panel backlight has failed. I can still see LED display is working OK.
    Have you any information on if it is possible to replace LED backlight or do I need to replace whole display unit?
    Thanks for any help in advance.
    Nmb
    its plug and play unit. i have a JDM believe display in red than blue as here. also has a double din console if you are interested to buy.

ODI Display

Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    its plug and play unit. i have a JDM believe display in red than blue as here. also has a double din console if you are interested to buy.
    Are all displays (red or blue) compatible? If so how much? How hard are they to change over -could not see any screws to remove dash panels around display?
    What is price?
    Nmb

page 1 on this thread has procedure how. where r u located? u want the double din or the display replacement? i'm not 100% JDM one is compatiable.

RB1 Display

Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    page 1 on this thread has procedure how. where r u located? u want the double din or the display replacement? i'm not 100% JDM one is compatiable.
    Hi just the display.
    We live in Adelaide.
    For interest what is the double din?
    Nmb

that case, try to find one from wrecker as not 100% sure they are compatible.
    double din fascia below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30bcrc1.jpg 
Views:	1359 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	29137  

Hi
    OK
    Thanks will check with wrecker
    Nmb