Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Lude VTi-R

Integra Vs. Prelude

Hey guys,
    please excuse my noobness as this is my 1st post
    however i know my stuff on ludes and tegs.
    I'm looking to buy one of the two but finding an intence rivalry between the two and a cant decide whether to get a:
    VTi-R (94-96) Prelude (4th Gen) or a
    VTi-R (93-01) Integra.

Someone please help guide me

Integra.
    Not being biased as i tried both as i like Preludes and Integras.
    I tried DC2, DC2R before i decided a DC5R, i think a DC2 handles much better then the prelude..
    Better performance wise, but depends what your after..
    Preludes look better in my opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    prelude is more of a cruiser car. its a much heavier car but is much more comfortable. depends what kind of car you are after.
    [h=Massive EG6/DC2 Part Out (majority brand new)
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-brand-new%29]2[/h]

Member Array
    Car:
    02 DC5R
    Are you planning on modifying the car at all? Availability of parts is much better for the Integra.

I'd personally go the teg anyday

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Lude VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by smomo View Post
    Are you planning on modifying the car at all? Availability of parts is much better for the Integra.

I'd personally go the teg anyday
    Im not quite sure yet, one thing for sure is some nice rims likely to be from ROH whether its lude or teg and a muffler.

have you test drive both car? If not go for a test drive and see which one you like better in terms of how it drives.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Lude VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by anfo2gig View Post
    have you test drive both car? If not go for a test drive and see which one you like better in terms of how it drives.
    Im getting close too 16 soon! haha..:S

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Other Fast Car!!
    Talking stock vs stock, the prelude would win. like said before, it is sooo much easier to mod the integra.

Had both cars and the engine/ box package is much better in the prelude, but modding is a big + for the integra if you wanna mod your car.

Quote Originally Posted by superfast View Post
    Talking stock vs stock, the prelude would win. like said before, it is sooo much easier to mod the integra.

Had both cars and the engine/ box package is much better in the prelude, but modding is a big + for the integra if you wanna mod your car.
    +1
    Completely agree with u

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    I have a worked prelude VTiR, with computer, engine internals and it still doesnt have the punchnesss compared to the Integra VTiR's ive driven. I dunoo why everyone says stock for stock prelude is on top cause thats just not the case. The prelude gearbox feels wayyyyy too long to get any real accelleration

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse4Integra View Post
    Im not quite sure yet, one thing for sure is some nice rims likely to be from ROH whether its lude or teg and a muffler.
    LOL. ROH rims are EVIL. Stay away from them. Keep a Honda pure with proper quality Japanese parts please (hint hint, Volks, Rays, or even Mugen). If you can't afford them, then leave the stock rims be. Don't turn a good Jap car into a half breed.

Back on topic, Integra FTW. Have you noticed that the Prelude seems to have a reputation for being a hairdresser's car throughout its entire production life? And aftermarket parts availability is very poor.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Lude VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by dinorider View Post
    LOL. ROH rims are EVIL. Stay away from them. Keep a Honda pure with proper quality Japanese parts please (hint hint, Volks, Rays, or even Mugen). If you can't afford them, then leave the stock rims be. Don't turn a good Jap car into a half breed.

Back on topic, Integra FTW. Have you noticed that the Prelude seems to have a reputation for being a hairdresser's car throughout its entire production life? And aftermarket parts availability is very poor.
    Ill consider other rims but i do like the ROH styling. Yeah i realize the Prelude is often bought by people unaware of the kind of car it is and oblivious of the fact its a damn good car for the price but im focusing on the best product not the buyers of that product.