Headunit wont turn off?

Recently for some reason reason my headunit wont turn off. I turn the power off and even take the keys out and the head unit still stays on. I have to turn my key up and down a few times until it turns off... Then i remove it as soon as it pops out just incase it turns back on. I think its getting worse and soon it wont turn off at all.

Anyone have any ideas on what it is and what i should do?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5 TypeR
    check the wiring, have u recently installed the cd player? if so both the acessories cable and battery cable may be connected to live power

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    yeah i would double check that you dont have both the headunit power cables attached to constant power
    OEM parts whore

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic JDM EF9 SIR
    As the other users stated.
    Check your power connection that it is not connected to a continual power source.
    You can test this with a multi meter if you have one.
    By turning accessories (power) on and off while checking each wire you believe to be the acc power.

If you are using existing wires from the previous head unit it will be there.
    It can be quite tricky to find the acc if you don't already have the existing wires.

Good luck