Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru

Toyota levin ae111 4age blacktop vs civic ek4 b16a

Which car is quiker 1/4mile and track? Both stock..also which one is more practical? More space? Bzr gets 6speed and superztrut I think and if you can find one in aus there about 10k in nz they go for around 4-5k
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Apples

Oranges
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    the better driver lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Very helpfull thanks lol
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Here, I actually googled for you:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvAacWzRjKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvAacWzRjKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Like my Original post, Apples and Oranges.

Remembering that the two engines are very different builds.

It all comes down to preference.

Frankly, I'll never touch a 4AGE OR TOYOTA again unless I know that I have enough Money to build bigger and better.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    my friend just bought an ae111 bzr

was slower then i thought it'd be, not bad though.

was kinda small (im 6'1" though).
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    i had an ae93 with a silvertop 4age, it was slower than the ek4

my other friend had the ae86 with a blacktop 4age, was slower than the ek4.

we were both very disappointed.

But i have seen that the AE111 import and it was quick. Only problem is trying to get aftermarket support is hard to come by
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

hate these threads lol, many factors contribute to which car is faster, if you want faster in power, just look up redbook.com.au and see which one has more kilowatts, then figure out power to weight ratio.. otherwise it really depends up to the driver as lan said.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Stock vs stock same driver on best motoring levin wins I'll post a link on you tube

there is not much between them...the decision would come down to Brand bias.
    A friend has fitted a 20V to an AE82 Corrolla...the combination of the sound from the open exhaust system that he is running and the induction roar from the quad throttle bodies after about 5000rpm make it one of the best sounding N/A 4s that i've heard bar none.
    Integra SX16 (1988) parts car available, including ultra rare GP edition side-skirts. Send me a PM if interested.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Honwent View Post
    there is not much between them...the decision would come down to Brand bias.
    A friend has fitted a 20V to an AE82 Corrolla...the combination of the sound from the open exhaust system that he is running and the induction roar from the quad throttle bodies after about 5000rpm make it one of the best sounding N/A 4s that i've heard bar none.
    Very nice but then again k20 with itbs rs r crew headers omg lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    In that case, AE82>EK
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation