Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,104 of 1300
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    As long as the swap is no bigger than 15% in capacity. There will be no hassles.
    touge is my style, F@CK your style!

Member Array
    Car:
    civic EK9
    Hi guys, I brought a b20vtec from a member here a months ago now. Okay here's my story I'm getting my car tune (car still at the dyno) we have been having problem with my car, when the engine is hot the car backfire and Also ill be running 3 cylinder for like 2-3sec then it stop and comeback to 4 cylinder. We change the dizzy, spark plug wire, change ecu, change TB. Still doesn't solve the problem.. What could the problem be?? I just want the car to run good and don't miss cylinder. If any of you guys experience this before please share your thought. Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR_EK9 View Post
    Hi guys, I brought a b20vtec from a member here a months ago now. Okay here's my story I'm getting my car tune (car still at the dyno) we have been having problem with my car, when the engine is hot the car backfire and Also ill be running 3 cylinder for like 2-3sec then it stop and comeback to 4 cylinder. We change the dizzy, spark plug wire, change ecu, change TB. Still doesn't solve the problem.. What could the problem be?? I just want the car to run good and don't miss cylinder. If any of you guys experience this before please share your thought. Cheers
    Is there anything wrong with the injectors?
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic EK9
    Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    Is there anything wrong with the injectors?
    Nope the injector are good. But the spark plug leads is old and kinda dirty. The car was running on msd dizzy but somehow that dizzy ain't in good condition so we changed to my stock dizzy, is there such thing as (timing the dizzy?)

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    yeah you just rotate it?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I know it's elementary but did you check/change the actual plugs?

Member Array
    Car:
    civic EK9
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    I know it's elementary but did you check/change the actual plugs?
    Well the dizzy from my old car I haven't change or touch ever since I brought the car, 8-9 months ago so yeah... I've done some reading on the net and most of the people recommended to change/check your spark plug wire. Will it be okay to drive it now? Cheers guys

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Ctrek9 you should open new thread for your engine issues. Even though it's b20vtec, it's technical issue not a discussion abt building b20vtec
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    civic EK9
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    Ctrek9 you should open new thread for your engine issues. Even though it's b20vtec, it's technical issue not a discussion abt building b20vtec
    Fair enough. Will do cheers mate

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    take it to a reputable mechanic if this one is just shotgunning it and replacing everything, how is it running on 3 cylinders? no spark or no fuel? if theres no spaark u will smell the fuel, if its the injector try using a noid light to check individual injectors, also check if the ecu is throwing any codes or even better, try uning a scanner and showing some live data
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Hey guys, anyone here from Melbourne that has actually had or gone through a b20vtec? If so could you guys please help me. I'm contemplating on doing a b20 vtec swap into my ek4. Just want to know if their are any reputable b20 vtec builders & tuners in this area. If someone could get back to me via pm it'll be much appreciated.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    For Melbourne I would hit up Josh @ Sleeping Performance