Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast
    nah.

fuel pump is in the fuel tank (i.e. nothing to do with engine) and water pump is the same 19 tooth item.

maybe you are thinking of B20B3 vs B20B8?
    B20VTEC - since 2002

B20VTEC - since 2002

Hi got a mate who has a b16 or 18cr head and a b20 bot also thats done up. i/h/e/cams/pistons/ecu/etcc....

he has an apexi power fc and he wants to know if or any suggestions if he should change ecu then tune it or tune it with the power fc. if tunning it he wants to know if anyone who has tuned power fc's before can do it for him and whats so good about power fc's ecu. is it good with b20?

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    lol i'm always tellin ppl to google stuff... now i'm beeing a douche!
    ta
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    correct me if i am wrong, but B20B8 specs = B20Z specs
    Yes that is correct B20Z is a US engine.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Kraiye - If you were in Sydney, i would gladly help you find a cheap b20b8. I don't know how much its in Brisbane, but its best to go to a wrecker not some dreamer that offers them for 1grand. A B16a isn't worth more than about 2 grand with the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear_ View Post
    Hi got a mate who has a b16 or 18cr head and a b20 bot also thats done up. i/h/e/cams/pistons/ecu/etcc....

he has an apexi power fc and he wants to know if or any suggestions if he should change ecu then tune it or tune it with the power fc. if tunning it he wants to know if anyone who has tuned power fc's before can do it for him and whats so good about power fc's ecu. is it good with b20?
    i used one on my last B20, it was fine.

but your tuner must have the right program on their laptop... i *think* it is called fc-datalogit or something?

just using the hand controller is not an easy or effective way...
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    i wish the ones selling these motors on the forums think the same as you
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    Kraiye - If you were in Sydney, i would gladly help you find a cheap b20b8. I don't know how much its in Brisbane, but its best to go to a wrecker not some dreamer that offers them for 1grand. A B16a isn't worth more than about 2 grand with the box.
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    thanks mate appreciate it
    problem is, most of the wreckers up here ARE dreamers
    i was waiting on a price to get a short block shipped from japan (kind of 'on the side') but the guy never got back to me.

prices which YOU think an item is worth...is NOT what it IS actually worth. Wreckers sell for whatever they CAN sell to someone lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    other way round mate... prices which THEY think an item is worth...is NOT what it IS actually worth.

thats what i've been finding with the jap wreckers up here anyway.

i guess my point is the worth is what it sells for , or what it can sell for. Just because youor me think its worth say $2k - isnt stopping the wrecker advertising it for $3.5k and selling it for that eventually to a noob.