Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord Euro Luxury

New Euro Series 2???

It might be a bit early to think about this, but I am just wondering if anyone knows when the "series 2" CU2 Euro is scheduled to be due??? I bought my 2008 Euro Lux and love it... I dont think im ready for an upgrade just yet, but does anyone know what the lifespan of the current model is???

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Based on the previous model it was 3 years (2003-2005) before the CL9 Accord Euro got a face lift (2006-2008). And since the CU2 Accord Euro came out 2008, we could see some sort of a face lift/update 2010/2011?
    Last edited by chunsa; 08-01-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Correction

yeah.... probably will see it around the later part of this year....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    Based on the previous model it was 2 years (2003-2005) before the CL9 Accord Euro got a face lift (2006-2008). And since the CU2 Accord Euro came out 2008, we could see some sort of a face lift/update 2010/2011?
    2003-2005 is 3 years. So I'd expect the CU2 to get an update in 2011.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Thanks aaronng for the correction!

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    With the GFC, i think they will stretch this model out some what, but in all seriousness, who knows?
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    The CL9 Euro was released in May-June 2003. The CU2 at the end of May 2008. IMO, a "mid life facelift" should be released in May 2011.
    Last edited by SPQR; 09-01-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Humility
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    i hope they dont update anything major with the car. it still feels really new to me. i think even end of next year would be too early. certainly would p*** off alot of customers who only just bought an "older model" 1 or 2 years earlier. cause the cu2 feels quite modern and up to date. and cosmetically nothing needs to be improved that cant be fixed with a body kit.

the only thing i can see them improve on is maybe auto mirrors, better keys and lights. with the new crossover model honda just released, you can see that they have a trend/theme going with the similar interior styling and rear design. so i dont think we will see any changes anytime soon
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    With the GFC, i think they will stretch this model out some what, but in all seriousness, who knows?

sorry boys we might not see another facelift on hondas until Honda can afford to get back into F1......AHHAHAhahhaha.

what were the changes on the CL9's? I remember they just gave more features to the base model and called it 'sport'........oh and wheels changes I guess.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9
    Have talked to dealer today, and got answer that the new cosmetics (dealer used word) will come on Sep. New design will come in 5 years, so CU2 came in 2008, XXX will come in 2013.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro

06 Euro Lux 5AT Graphite Mods: K&N Panel Filter -sold

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by blk05gli View Post
    click on the touring demo's...........pretty kool vids and diag's of how the systems work.

EPS vid whos your how to drift.