Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sports
    At first my Car was fine, but after first service.... it started to squeal aswell.... Honda brakes are terrible, especially when it comes to a sudden stop and un-even road. the brake pads shakes like its going to fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by SUS2K View Post
    At first my Car was fine, but after first service.... it started to squeal aswell.... Honda brakes are terrible, especially when it comes to a sudden stop and un-even road. the brake pads shakes like its going to fall off.
    That's what happen with my car as well. When I told them about it during the regular service, they did the test and told me everything's fine.

Need to get honda to recall their civic as well ;p

On the topic of brake pads, where in Melbourne can I go to purchase a set of front/rears for the wife's 2006 FD civic? All I can find is OEM from Honda and the descriptions on the net for pads overseas I can't seem to decipher to tell if they would fit our car.

Thanks.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC eg(dead)kw298 ,FD1
    try repco or autobarn and ask them they should know the part number and find some good ones for ya, or just bring it into a random mechanic and tell them to put new ones on.