14.8sec @ 92mph
    2.238 60'

1990 Integra LS
    B18C (vtir)
    K&N Pod Filter
    4 - 2 - 1 stainless to 2.5inch exhaust with sports muffler
    Removed spare tyre and my gt wing lol
    Hondata S200 tuned car makes 110kw @ fronts

I'm pretty happy with the results it's my first time ever doing the quarter.
    Did 5 runs this time being my best was the 5th,
    the first 4 runs i stuffed up each time and ran 15secs flat
    Either spinning through first, bogging first, missing third gear etc etc lol

But yeah 5th run got a half decent launch and got into the 14's yay!

here's video of my 14.8 run (thank god we didn't film the first few tries haha)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLarJ3Aeyio

Look forward to trying again at a later date hopefully get it down to a mid 14.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Good bloody work
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    well done mate!
    YB0057 DC2R K20a 12.32 @ 108mph
    1.79 60ft

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    DA represent

dunno what rims your running, but maybe consider a smaller size? they seem abit big, would help alot with your times

again well done

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Great effort
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Top effort. I do believe your car is achieveing under potential atm, as your ET and MPH all seem quite low considering your setup and power. how much does the DA9 weigh?
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    da9's are fairly light AFAIK

Deffinately get 15'' rims or smaller, reduce a few more kg's and away you go, prob hit the low 14's even..

Very great effort, your living my dream of putting a vtec engine into an old ls so it can compete with its newer siblings haha

Top effort matey

Quote Originally Posted by Chriskoss View Post
    da9's are fairly light AFAIK

Deffinately get 15'' rims or smaller, reduce a few more kg's and away you go, prob hit the low 14's even..

Very great effort, your living my dream of putting a vtec engine into an old ls so it can compete with its newer siblings haha

Top effort matey
    is the weight difference of the da9 to a dc2r significant enough to make up for the difference in power of the b18c2 and b18c5?

what does the da9 weigh? sounds lighter than i thought.

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 Integra LS
    I couldn't tell you exactly how much mine weighs, but I was always under the impression they were around 1200kg mark..

So in that run I had removed the spare tyre and wing but goto take into consideration my fat ass (add 100kg) lol and yeah I'd say how it was that run would have been around the 1280 mark, maybe a little less.

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 Integra LS
    Oh I also seem to have electrical problems at the moment which may be causing some issues.
    If you are in the passenger seat and tap your feet on the floor (on top of the computer) you can actually make the revs go up and down lol!
    Got it booked in this thursday to have it all replaced and checked over etc..

The first run I did a 15 flat but was spinning through first, got a 2.45 60 ft and felt very slow off the line, however it picked up and went once it got traction getting me a higher end speed at 96mph..

I believe running the car progressively it performed worse and worse toward the end of the night. But anyway still saw 14's lol

So the DA is heavier than the ITR, but the b18c2 with your mods should run the same times as the ITR? Surely your setup doesnt make more power than the b18c7 just yet...? Or does it? Just thought it was strange people saying you are underperforming? I think thats an awesome time! Since your car weighs almost a passenger more than the ITR..

awesome dude.