Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CR-Z Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak
    duno why ppl saying cr-z is ugly, even if u dont like the looks, im sure it will grow onto you. the 08-09 series civics werent loved by me but now i like em haha.

this car will rock, welcome back super honda stock hatchies

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Lead
    All well and good but its really nothing to write home about I dont think. 6 seconds to 100? just too slow. what market are they aiming for here really?

Its a greener cooler looking more modern version of the current civic type r and thats all. Give it a 2 litre motor and had minimum of 220bhp then thats a start. More like 240 and a kerb weight of a tonne and then they would have something new to market

Hell if they did that they could even start attracting some new customers or better still, get some loyal fans interested in one of their sports cars again

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    6 seconds to 100? not that slow....

You're missing the point of this car. Marketable hybrid cars are new to the market, with only what, the prius and civic available? :S..

Anyway, my point is that this is something completely new to the market - it's a fuelmiser that makes 200hp... an insanely fast hybrid... a insanely fast marketable hybrid.
    Last edited by curtis265; 01-03-2010 at 09:04 PM.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by qstoria View Post
    All well and good but its really nothing to write home about I dont think. 6 seconds to 100? just too slow. what market are they aiming for here really?

Its a greener cooler looking more modern version of the current civic type r and thats all. Give it a 2 litre motor and had minimum of 220bhp then thats a start. More like 240 and a kerb weight of a tonne and then they would have something new to market

Hell if they did that they could even start attracting some new customers or better still, get some loyal fans interested in one of their sports cars again
    6 seconds is too slow what the hell? You make it sound like it needs to be the next NSX.

LOL!!!! 6sec from 0-100 is super fast for a $20k-ish hybrid car!!!

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    6 seconds to 100? not that slow....

You're missing the point of this car. Marketable hybrid cars are new to the market, with only what, the prius and civic available? :S..

Anyway, my point is that this is something completely new to the market - it's a fuelmiser that makes 200hp... an insanely fast hybrid... a insanely fast marketable hybrid.
    Exactly. 6 seconds is fine for this car. The big factor is going to be price. If manufacturers want to market hybrids then the best way to do so is combine them with decent performance. Even Mitsu might be going this way with the Evo XI
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    LOL!!!! 6sec from 0-100 is super fast for a $20k-ish hybrid car!!!
    For 20kish its a different story sure. Zero change from 40k at best id say.

To me its frustrating because Honda could build a faster car that could tempt people away from wrx and evos etc but they dont do it nor do they seem interested in doing it.

This will be similar speed to the current civic type r only greener which is great, dont get me wrong, but personally id like to see something that would really stand out performance wise and on top of that if its green and all that then that is even better.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Well, as sometimes in life, you have to be the bigger man, and stop bickering with the others in an endless battle.

i.e. thres no definitive wrx > evo or evo < wrx
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Kinda true.. I just hope that the price will be under or around $30k mark (not the type R model off course )

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

To me its frustrating because Honda could build a faster car that could tempt people away from wrx and evos etc but they dont do it nor do they seem interested in doing it.

This will be similar speed to the current civic type r only greener which is great, dont get me wrong, but personally id like to see something that would really stand out performance wise and on top of that if its green and all that then that is even better.
    agreed

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Lead
    Well, as sometimes in life, you have to be the bigger man, and stop bickering with the others in an endless battle.

Sorry im missing the relevance of your post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_gee View Post
    agreed
    I thought you might!

I just want a faster car and I have no doubt Honda could build one. Thats all!

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo IX > Euro '06
    actually there is..
    evo was always >wrx

stock, modded or heavily modded the evo was always a better performance car =)

evo and gtr...now there's more of a comparison

but this is anothe subject for another thread, on another forum

nothing to look at.........

EVO IX > Euro '06