Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2010 CR-V Price

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTIR
    My parents bought a CRV base model Auto about 3-4 months back. 2010 model for $33,000 driveaway.

Got the following.
    - Mats
    - Front / Rear sensors with distance display inside cabin (just for front)
    - Rear folding tray
    - Ugly looking alloys that look like hubcaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiroo View Post
    Since now it's 2011, has anyone got the CRV 2010 plate at this price?

Now Honda is having a special with 5 years warranty. For Lux/Sport, it also includes $2500 worth of extra pack. So, question is, has anyone scored a deal at $40-41k this month with the extras + the 5 years warranty. Please leave some feedback.
    It's a shame the extra's does not inculde modulo front and rear bumpers.

Done deal!! Price accepted was around the $41k with the bonus + extra warranty from Honda. Not sure how much exactly we ended up with as there was trade in involved, but reckon I got screwed with the trade in price, but couldn't be bothered selling it myself (probably 3-4k under selling it privately or 1-2k below red book trade in price). Can't wait to pick up the car

Congrats !, Great deal with extra's and extended warrenty. What colour did you get?

Got the black. Although silver would look really cool with the side step and roof rack on. The dealer tried to sell me paint protection and leather protection. Luckily after searching the forum it's not worth it afterall. Though they were willing to take almost half the original rrp off.

Nice! i have the black as well, only issue is maintaining it :-). I took the leather.Paint and Nature protection only because it's black, plus i've seen what bird shyt can do to the paint :-)

Sorry for the off topic, does anyone know if the mugen bodykit will fit 2010 model?
    Last edited by ThiefInDaNite; 27-01-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by dciisir View Post
    My parents bought a CRV base model Auto about 3-4 months back. 2010 model for $33,000 driveaway.

Got the following.
    - Mats
    - Front / Rear sensors with distance display inside cabin (just for front)
    - Rear folding tray
    - Ugly looking alloys that look like hubcaps.
    they are not alloys, they are steel wheels.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefInDaNite View Post
    I took the leather.Paint and Nature protection only because it's black, plus i've seen what bird shyt can do to the paint :-)
    What do you think about the paint protection? Is it easily washed off and no need to wax like what the dealer said? After just less than a week my car is so dusty, I'm afraid to take the car for its first wash at the local carwash as they might leave markssss. Now I have second thought about getting the paint protection done. I have been quoted $495 from some detailer using toughseal product. Now I'm wondering if I should do it.. Would love some recommendation really.....

I think it's great, few months back, i had to wash off some bird shit fom the bonet and did not leave any marks. plus anything happens to the paint, i'm sure to take it back to the dealer simple as that because it's under warrenty :-). I know what you mean about getting dusty ect, but whatever you do, please dont go to car wash unless they hand washed it. you should wash it at home and save that $25-$30.

Bottom line is black cars need alot of TLC lol.