Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: king springs

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK

king springs

most likely a noob question but whats the going rate to get a set of king springs and get them fitted to the car (im my case an ek)?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    ur looking at around 300 for the springs and 150 to get them fitted. mate juss look around in the forsale thread always cheap springs for sale for half the price.gl

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK
    cheers. yea just more interested in the installation cost. but yea dont think it will be that much

$400 fitted for my car...

Screw that "DIY" !!! do it yourself mate !
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    I wouldnt be paying more than $250 .
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Btw in my case i took the whole suspension component off "spring,shock and strut still in one piece. Took it to a random mechanic shop as i couldnt get the bolt on top of the strut off and the allen key or "hex key" was rounded so i couldnt undo the strut bolt. Plus i had no air ratchet.

Asked them if they could undo the nuts on each strut. Took 1 min of their time, Gave them $10 and off i went.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Brand new springs, purchased and installed by somebody else at trade price, around $400 is a safe bet.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK
    Also will springs off a dc5r fit an ek?or different sizes

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    Quote Originally Posted by raniti View Post
    Also will springs off a dc5r fit an ek?or different sizes
    no mate wont fit, from knowledge em1 and eg springs fit mate ive got eg ones in my ek perfect

Quote Originally Posted by CB7_OWNER View Post
    I wouldnt be paying more than $250 .
    so the OP is asking about springs + fitting and you say you wouldn't pay more than $250.

...hmm ok.
    you must have good friends with great prices i see...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Integra VTi-R
    Sorry to take over this thread, but the title was appropriate for my question..

Im soon going to lower my stock height integra dc2... im only after a 1"-2" drop. nothing more. I was looking at ebay and came across these king springs

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They say this drops approx 50mm both front and back which is good enough for me (i still want to get around without the worry of the car being too low)

My question is, they say 'we also can get struts and shocks to match. (CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION)'

Are these neccesary? or can i just swap the springs and thats it for now. I do know that i will need to change my shocks soon, they are still the stock ones (139xxxkm's on the car btw)
    1998 Honda Integra VTi-R