Where can i buy touch up paint?

If it's at the honda dealer, how much do they cost usually?
    got to get rid of some scrape some **** did to my car =.=

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    Not sure the dealers sell touch up paint. even if they do would be a fair bit.. you can find your paint code(usually on the inside of your front doors next to your seat belt)...

if you know your paint code, you can go to local auto parts store or even panel beater and they should make it up for u.
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

If you want it as close to your car colour as possible, try asking them to colour match it, might cost a bit extra - this is more for older model cars though as the paint starts fading over time, but if it's for a newer model car, just giving the them your paint code should suffice. I'd highly recommend getting the paint mixed at a place that mixes paints for panel beaters.

need to look for cystal black pearl paint but couldnt find the code zz

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    did u try looking on the vehicle identification plates? also try looking on the inside of the door sills. If you dont find it just take your car with you when you go to get the paint mixed up.
    OEM parts whore

ill have another check when its brighter tomorrow

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I asked Honda Spares at Parramatta and they quoted me $32 or something for a small texter type deal.

I can't remember where I went but they colour matched it pretty close and it cost me $25 for a 500ml tin lol

Member Array
    Car:
    98 Civic VTi-R
    You should be able to get touch up paint at Honda dealers. From past experience with other manufacturers (Holden, Land Rover), they usually have it either in small spray cans, or brush on applicators, about pen size (for small stone chips), and they are quite cheap.

Places such as Autobarn also have it – the Easter Autobarn catalogue, which I got with the paper several days ago, states if you take your paint colour code in, they’ll mix you up a can of it while you wait, in different sizes. They say they can do it in spray cans from 100 ml to 4 litres, and 312g (don’t know how many litres that is!) costs $29.99. Other auto dealers such as Repco or Auto One may have ready made cans – I remember it used to be sold in Kmart about 15 years ago, before they reduced the size of their auto section. They didn’t have any for my Honda (or Land Rover), but they had some for a Holden I owned, and I bought a touch up pen very cheaply from my local Holden dealer for stone chips.
    Don

15ml bottle of touchup paint is 22 dollars ;D

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Repco n supercheap did have some touch up Paint.
    Tell them ur paint code and they'll have it for you

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by jesmine0 View Post
    Repco n supercheap did have some touch up Paint.
    Tell them ur paint code and they'll have it for you
    I was considering doing this when I was looking for some touch up paint myself, but then decided just to go directly to a Honda dealer as the colour match would probably be better (probably! wouldnt be 100% sure). Just something for the OP to think about, you don't want to save a few bucks on paint and have it not match as well!

FYI i think a tiny bottle of graphite pearl paint cost me 20 bucks or something from Honda

EDIT:
    I have found the paintcode for crystal black pearl, it is NH731P
    Last edited by Simonnn; 24-03-2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: found code of paint for you :)

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickykeeng View Post
    If it's at the honda dealer, how much do they cost usually?
    got to get rid of some scrape some **** did to my car =.=
    ring up honda, find out. be quicker than waiting for answers on teh internet
    to see all of my build, checkout