Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe VTi

Leather Seats for Jazz

I did not see leather seat as option for Jazz - is this doable and how much is it after market?

Appreciate your info sharing....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberlucky View Post
    I did not see leather seat as option for Jazz - is this doable and how much is it after market?

Appreciate your info sharing....
    Go to Larke Hoskins honda at homebush, they do after market leather for the Jazz for 2K.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRFN2 View Post
    Go to Larke Hoskins honda at homebush, they do after market leather for the Jazz for 2K.
    I am waiting for quotation from company called Pantera (like the Brasilian Metal band). See how much they quoted me.

Not mine.. but offered in the NZ Jazz.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Those seats are so nice...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe VTi
    I am waiting for quotation from company called Pantera (like the Brasilian Metal band). See how much they quoted me.
    I got quoted 2500 dollars. Not likely to go ahead with that. I used that amount of money for 54" plasma instead

I got quoted 2500 dollars. Not likely to go ahead with that. I used that amount of money for 54" plasma instead
    You can get a Samsung LED 46" for that price of $2500... wise choice.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AP1, Jazz GE
    Ive been looking everywhere for it as well. 2k is a bit too much for me. Ive found heaps place in china that sell them for around 700 which included door as well.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    With after market leather seat, you really want to be careful as one can get in to false economy quickly.

The worst thing that could happen is poor quality leather with a poor installation job whcih see your leather seat start cracking in a year or two. Cracked leather seat look horrible and will really de-value your car when it is time to sell.

Look for quality leather and professional installation job.
    Last edited by limleong; 03-04-2010 at 03:32 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CD5, EK4, GD3
    if you were in briz or gold coast i say to give me a call as im a motor trimmer, but too far for you, just as a ball park figure $2000 is good price for full leather seats and door inserts. most shops start from about $2300 and dont always do FULL leather recovers, they use vinyl that looks the same where they can to save $$. i always do FULL leather recovers and only use quality leather. Cracking is not always a sign of poor leather, its how u look after it, sun damage, dirt, wear and tear in general etc.
    As and estimate id probably quote u couple hundred cheaper then the first price mentioned, just quietly, lol. hope this helps

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vibe VTi
    Thanks Pyro. But still we think that it was too much to spend on a car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AP1, Jazz GE
    or just go for the leather seat cover..its so much cheaper..