Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Coilovers or eibachs with blistein's or koni's
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

see that sentence does not make sense to me. so its coilovers or eibach which are springs + blistein's or koni's which are shock? the combination after the + are not adjustable but coilovers are?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I don't know how to say it clearer. But ill try.

Coilover incorperates shock and spring as a prefabbed unit that usually comes with height adjustability and dampening adjustability (soft or hard). They are overall more adjustable and many different types of brands exist to meet consumer needs from street spec buddy club n+ and tien superstreet or basics. To full racing spec tien and buddyclub make both and price vary alot.

Now one more time you can buy coilovers as a whole unit without needing anything else.

OR

You can buy shocks and springs KONI or BILSTEIN are shock absorber brands. EIBACH is the brand of springs you should buy.

Finally before you ask another question about the same thing just google them wikipedia will have something to explain it.

thank you very much thats as clear as i'll ever need it. cheers.