Location of SCS Connector, 2000 CRV?

Hi All,

Been trying to locate the SCS connector in my 2000 CRV in order to read fault codes. After searching through the forums, I managed to locate the SRS connector (yellow connector with two green wires, located on fuse box) but still cannot locate the SCS connector.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    not on the passenger side kick panel above the ecu tucked into a green sleeve thingo?

Hi vinnY,

No, I could not locate it where you mentioned, but after a long search I finally found it. It was down behind the LHS of the centre console. It tricked me initially because when I first saw it, I thought it was a blue 5 wire plug. On second inspection I found it to be a blue holder with two blue plugs connected to it. One plug had two wires (black and brown) the other plug had three wires. I believe the two wire blue plug is the SCS connector that I need to short out to read fault codes on the MIL. I dont know what the three pin plug is for.

When I get a chance, I'll work out how to post pictures on the forum and put some location pics up. Next job though is to read the computer to see if there are any codes that could be causing my intermittent missing idle problem.

Thanks,

Evan