Thread: CL9 Clock

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Luxury

CL9 Clock

Sorry for this dumb question but I don't have a handbook and the search function on this site is as handy as an ashtray on a motorbike. How do I set the clock on a 2005 Euro. There are no clock buttons that I can see. I tried the search function but if you try euro clock you get every post with euro in it, and if you try clock you get every post with clock for every type of Honda and if you try "setting the clock on a cl9" it doesn't like that very much either!
    Cheers in advance

It's really not that hard. There should be a button that says either 'H' or 'M' on it. Or even 'clock'.

Off the top of my head just hold the button for a few secs and it should blink. I THINK its the CD buttons. the 1 2 or 3 button.

Give it a go. Let us know

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Luxury
    Thanks Ken
    When you look really hard on the dash there are some little letters molded into the plastic below the CD buttons.
    Thanks for your fast response

Assuming you managed to set the time?

WHO NEEDS MANUALS! haha.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    To get it to into clock set mode, you need to hold down the SOUND button. You can see just below that button that the word Clock is moulded into the plastic.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2