Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    dont even bother with it.........
    my mate went to look at it a month a go or so to buy.... its been written off due to seats being stolen only..... at least thats what he tried telling my mate, (he forgot to mention the fresh front end re-spray and repairs)

notice the front bar not lining up with the guard......i didnt see this car personally, but my mate didnt buy it.....so mustn't be that good

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    ahh sweet, cheers for the help
    so hard to find a decent yellow dc2r these days...

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    if u guys think that was too cheap wat about this

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=126B7BF458B1
    Mr.PT

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.PT View Post
    if u guys think that was too cheap wat about this

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=126B7BF458B1
    I called this dude a few weeks back. As soon as I mentioned taking the car to my mechanic to check out his tune changed and he was busy all of a sudden etc etc so I never went and looked

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Jazz VTI-S
    +1 posted on clubitr that car is dodgy.

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3, FN2R, S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by qstoria View Post
    I called this dude a few weeks back. As soon as I mentioned taking the car to my mechanic to check out his tune changed and he was busy all of a sudden etc etc so I never went and looked
    lol yer seemed too good to be true. if it was in such good condition it will be a hell lot more
    Mr.PT

i looked at this car last year at a melbourne dealership in South Melbourne, car was in a crap condition and the description on car sales from the dealer was misleading. Front bumper has been poorly restored, a deep scratch to the bumper near the left lights was apparent its been repaired poorly. The whole right side of the car has a different shade of yellow which to me has been repainted. Look motor looks fine but get it checked out if you are serious and don't mind the repair history.

I ended up giving up finding a yellow ITR with yellow seats long ago and went with a championship white ITR with red recaros.

Look if your after a nice and well loved DC2R then look at this:
    http://firesport.com.au/cheapest-hon...--ad154783.htm

found this on firesport and no I don't know the guy but as you can see its been well loved and plus its a got a JDM ITR engine, being a bayside blue don't cut it for me but do consider it since its cheap.

Cheers
    Last edited by JDMintegra; 24-05-2010 at 02:46 PM.

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    thats on sale here
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

thanks mate yeah that's my car, yeah its been well looked after by a genuine honda enthusiast, im selling cheap as i have found a new car and im looking for a quick sale.

Quote Originally Posted by kairi_k View Post
    thanks mate yeah that's my car, yeah its been well looked after by a genuine honda enthusiast, im selling cheap as i have found a new car and im looking for a quick sale.
    can i ask why you got rid of the jdm front? has the car been in a front end accident? I just find it really strange...im asking as im interested btw.

totally didnkt know there were blue sr3 recaros

i purchased it like that. sleeper? no it hasnt been in any accident.