Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol @ the price

i highly doubt its worth that, but maybe som1 is willing to pay that much..
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

sex on wheels one of the hottest type rs I have seen... I'd b happy to sell my red itr for that anyday....not for that price tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post

black recaros, so another wtf observation
    Did all yellow dc2r's come out with yellow recaro's? cause it seems like most yellow dc2r's i see have black ones. One of them being my mates yellow dc2r; black recaros with red stitching

Quote Originally Posted by bamboozleweazel View Post
    Did all yellow dc2r's come out with yellow recaro's? cause it seems like most yellow dc2r's i see have black ones. One of them being my mates yellow dc2r; black recaros with red stitching
    no on 2001model comes with banana seats

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4, DC2R, EE3
    has anyone been to check out this red type R ?

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...s=26&silo=1011

im planning to go in a few days, just wanting to get a heads up because its been for sale for a long time
    and yes the price is pretty high .. but none the less maybe hes able to negotiate or something

Member Array
    Car:
    rolling shell
    probably on for so long due to the price and the colour red.

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by chinx_4eva View Post
    has anyone been to check out this red type R ?

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...s=26&silo=1011

im planning to go in a few days, just wanting to get a heads up because its been for sale for a long time
    and yes the price is pretty high .. but none the less maybe hes able to negotiate or something
    There's heaps of better colours out there on the market now. Usually people don't like red dc2r's. Is red your preferred colour?

Quote Originally Posted by teggiboy View Post
    There's heaps of better colours out there on the market now. Usually people don't like red dc2r's. Is red your preferred colour?
    People generally avoid Milano Red because of the issue of fading... there is NO ISSUE if you take care of your car.. Regular wax and polish
    Red comes up very nice when you take some time cleaning her up Plus it doesn't show dirt up as easy 2 haha :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    yea man if your interested .. do some research on the car or just go down there with a mechanic and test drive it .. gl man

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R
    fair enough...each to their own I guess. Red seems to not have a very good resale value, so I was just curius why chinx_4eva would want to go for the most expensive one on the market.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4, DC2R, EE3
    yea, i personally didn't like the red colour.

the price is set really high but maybe after some negotiating he'll be able to drop the price down
    i particularly like the sunroof that comes with it, as it was a factory option i assume and many type R's don't have it
    the colour does look abit faded on the pictures, but all will tell once i get see it
    probably tomorrow or in a few days time since i have work off

thanks for the comment guys!